News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for everything.is.rent

everything.is.rent Profile Photo
Member Name: everything.is.rent
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Jun 25 2016, 05:05:20 AM

So I saw this address listed on Fanmail.biz for Lin, but I don't know if it's up to date or not. He's leaving in 2 weeks and I won't be able to get a letter to the Richard Rogers in time. Can anyone tell me if this address is up to date for him? If so, I'll mail it there rather than the R.R.

https://i.gyazo.com/c02c28ceb6a77b262cba2bd777221e39.png

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 May 17 2016, 12:13:51 PM

Don't know if this has been answered already but if so, I apologize. Does anyone have the address for the Richard Rogers theater? Looking to get a letter to Renee Elise Goldsberry and have never written to this theater before, so not sure how I would write out the address. If it would be Attn: Renee Elise Goldsberry or C/O: Renee Elise Goldsberry.

RENT Opened On Broadway 20 Years Ago Today
 May 17 2016, 11:44:04 AM

@CarlosAlberto: Thank you very much :). It may get tiring to hear about the same show that you're most famous for all the time, but I'm pretty sure what doesn't get old for them is hearing the impact their role as a certain character or the show itself has had on someone who saw it. 

Plus, for the OBC, it was really hard for them having to debut on Broadway with Jonathan being gone. So I think it's appropriate to remind them of the fact that Jonathan would be s

RENT Opened On Broadway 20 Years Ago Today
 May 17 2016, 11:27:15 AM

This year I set out a big New Year's Resolution for myself. In honor of the 20th anniversary of both Rent's opening on Broadway and Jonathan's death, my NYR was to send letters to every cast member from Rent, explaining to them the impact this musical has made on my life and why it's my favorite. 

So far, I've sent letters to Anthony, Adam, Lexi Lawson, and am in the process of writing my letter to Daphne as we speak. I don't expect anything back in ret

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You