News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bngu172

Member Name: bngu172
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Line
 Apr 17 2018, 08:54:30 PM

Hi everyone! Also was interested in doing the cancellation line sometime this week. About what time should I arrive to box office on a weekday to sort of guarantee seats? Thank you -- any and all info is appreciated!

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Aug 9 2016, 07:23:09 AM

Got in line at 7A this morning (Tuesday) and am the 6th person. The two people who got here before me arrived at 6:10 AM. 

Tickets usually go on sale at half hour before curtain. The line starts at the door of the box office, and continues down toward the stage door (at least that's how it is now)

Aug 3 2016, 12:05:42 AM

That's great to hear! Sounds like you enjoyed the show! :) I hope I'm able to get tickets for next week! Do you know what time the last person in line that got tickets to the show started to stand in line? I'm hoping to show up at around 630-7a on Tuesday.

Aug 2 2016, 08:44:16 PM

Okay! I wasn't sure what day was his scheduled day off! And wow 17 got in, that gives me hope!!! Do you know if more regular tickets got sold or was it a combo of unclaimed lotto/SRO? I don't expect you to know, but just in case you had insight lol. Thank you so much for updating throughout the day!

Aug 2 2016, 08:18:28 PM

petewk87 said: "Looks like Michael Lluwoye is debuting as Alexander Hamilton tonight! Would love to hear reports.

"

Is Michael performing Tuesday nights? Or was this just an isolated incident? Possibly trying the line next Tuesday but I'm still between Tuesday and Wednesday. Just would love to see Javi in the role!

Aug 2 2016, 11:32:52 AM

Wow that seems like insanity! This makes me wanna try for Tuesdays instead. Do you guys think that there will still be 10-15 tickets available for a Tuesday night show? Whether it be regular cancellation tickets, unclaimed lotto, or SRO? Thank you for answering!

Aug 2 2016, 10:23:02 AM

Hi everyone! Thinking of trying the line either next Tuesday or Wednesday, does anyone think either day will be better to try? Also, on two show days people have said that they only accept 20 people in the line and asking everyone to come back at 5:30. 

If if I am in the top 20 but do not get into the matinee, is my place in line still kept? Or do they make everyone leave and come back at 5:30? Also, during the live lotto, does the line manage itself? I just don'

Mar 14 2016, 08:46:31 PM

Wow that's insaneeeeee! Thanks so much for your reply though. May try to get there a little earlier!

hes16 said: "bngu172 said: "Gonna try cancellation this Wednesday, hoping I have a good chance since it's a 2 show day on a weekday. Do you guys think that 6AM is too late to get there? Thanks for any responses! :)"

I know this must stink to hear, but I think 6 AM might be too late especially because line sitters still get there the night b

Mar 14 2016, 08:34:58 PM

Gonna try cancellation this Wednesday, hoping I have a good chance since it's a 2 show day on a weekday. Do you guys think that 6AM is too late to get there? Thanks for any responses! :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You