News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jboy1

jboy1 Profile Photo
Member Name: jboy1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/jboy1976
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Jonathan G in The Singing Forest  Apr 22 2009, 07:52:20 PM
Ahhhhhh, I see now.
re: Jonathan G in The Singing Forest  Apr 22 2009, 07:30:58 PM
I'm sad? If I didn't ask, then someone else would have. And he IS nude. He did an interview on Broadway.com saying he was getting in shape BECAUSE he's nude in the show.
Jonathan G in The Singing Forest  Apr 22 2009, 07:18:21 PM
Who knows if anyone has asked for this but someone has to. Have any pics of Jon G (*nudies) been posted anywhere?
re: On the Street... - Key  Oct 2 2008, 02:52:41 PM
Thank you...much appreciated.
On the Street... - Key  Oct 2 2008, 02:17:51 PM
Can anyone let me know what key On the Street Where You Live is in? I would preferably like the Bway key. Thanks in advance!!!
re: Xanadu Tour Cast  Sep 17 2008, 02:23:49 PM
My friend got cast as (and has accepted) the Male Swing and Sonny Cover.
re: Grease Tour Casting  Sep 10 2008, 11:26:51 AM
I know that Bridie Carroll has been cast as Jan. She played Tracy Turnbald (HAIRSPRAY) and Martha Cox (HSM) at North Shore. She turned down the XANADU tour to do this tour.
re: Matt Morrison and Lea Michele to star in new FOX show GLEE  Sep 8 2008, 02:00:00 PM
My friend is in LA today to audition for producers. He was given the script by the casting person at the SPRING AWAKENING auditions this weekend in SF. He also was told that he had a really strong audition for SA.

He said the script that he has for GLEE is really good. He's exciting to meet the producers.

re: Xanadu Tour Cast  Aug 25 2008, 01:54:07 PM
My friend's roommate was offered Specialty Skater (Marty Thomas' track) and Female Swing...but she took another major tour instead.
re: Does Lin Manuel Miranda plan on being out anytime soon?  Aug 15 2008, 01:10:22 PM
My friend recently went and saw ITH...maybe two weeks ago and said Lin-Manuel was out. He saw the understudy (forget his name?)...said he was good but he wasn't Lin-Manuel.
re: godspell cancelled  Aug 15 2008, 01:09:10 PM
That is really horrible that those actors are now out of jobs. But it is strange that the Post is the only source of the cancellation news...none of the theatre websites I check have said anything about it. They did articles for FOR COLORED GIRLS and BRIGADOON. I'm wondering if they're holding out for backers to come in. Have they taken down the adverts around NYC?
Groff's wig for Hair  Aug 8 2008, 06:16:47 PM
Did he stop wearing it or just not for opening? I noticed in the pics he has short hair.
re: Camp, McCormick, Liff, Smith join EQUUS Cast  Aug 8 2008, 02:29:51 PM
I'm pretty sure Spencer will be one of the horses. Don't production usually utilize dancers to play the horses?
Sheet music question  Aug 8 2008, 02:14:36 PM
I really love the song "I, To the World" from OH, BROTHER. I've been looking for the sheet music. Does anyone know if it exists and where I can find it?

Thanks in advance.

I found this amusing....  Aug 1 2008, 07:21:32 PM
...(referring to the picture)...

Wasn't there talk/rumors that Ashley Tisdale was auditioning/had auditioned for LEGALLY BLONDE?

Photo courtesy of Just Jared

I found this amusing....  Aug 1 2008, 01:22:10 PM
Was there some kind of talk/rumor that Ashley Tisdale was auditioning (or had auditioned) for Legally Blonde?

Photo courtesy of Just Jared

Question about Andre Ward u/s-ing Mary T.  Jul 31 2008, 12:28:25 PM
So when Andre Ward covered Mary Testa on Whoopi's opening night, does he do the role in drag?
Pics of Curtis Holbrook as Sonny???  Jul 30 2008, 06:02:29 PM
Do any exist of when he's understudied or from his recent run?

Thanks in advance.

re: Eliza Doolittle - Race an issue?  Jul 21 2008, 03:30:39 PM
I actually saw a production at the American Musical Theatre of San Jose back in 2001 (I think). The actress playing Eliza was African-American. I didn't think anything of it. She was brilliant...amazing acting and voice. The Henry Higgins was Caucasian AND the Alfred Doolittle was Caucasian. It worked...I think, with all of the color-blind casting that's done nowadays, it wouldn't matter if the actress was "non-white."
re: Ven Daniel to temporarily replace Andy Karl in Legally Blonde  Jul 2 2008, 01:02:14 PM
So is Ven just playing the Kyle the UPS Guy or does he get Andy's whole track (including Dewey and Grandmaster Chad)? I know that understudies go on for Andy, one guy plays Kyle and another guy plays Dewey and Grandmaster Chad.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You