News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for defyingthenorm

Member Name: defyingthenorm
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

OSLO Confirmed for Spring 2017 Broadway Bow - Vivian Beaumont Theater
 Jul 27 2016, 03:34:19 PM

Doesn't LCT usually try to put a play or two in between their Musicals in the Beaumont?

OSLO Confirmed for Spring 2017 Broadway Bow - Vivian Beaumont Theater
 Jul 27 2016, 03:34:20 PM

Doesn't LCT usually try to put a play or two in between their Musicals in the Beaumont?

Cats Previews
 Jul 23 2016, 06:16:40 PM

trpguyy said: This is precisely what Gillian Lynne was huffing and puffing about - that the emphasis would not be on felinity and that the cast would not be taught the proper way to move like a cat. 
"

The reviews of this production in London overwhelmingly said that the choreography was so boring and staid - her comments sounded completely like sour grapes at being left out of the creative process (not withstanding she's damn near 90 years ol

CATS revival scenic design vs Original Broadway Scenic design
 Jul 22 2016, 03:05:21 PM

Natasha Katz's lighting is gorgeous and includes a lot of almost video-like projections on the deck.

I also thought the lighting was amazing and the floor projections we're really cool.  There's a projection designer listed in the playbill so I bet it wasn't all just plain lighting and was a lot of video projections.  Really cool usage!

Shuffle Along previews
 Mar 23 2016, 07:32:05 PM

I don't think it's weird - people are both paying to see the show to see Audra and as other people have posted on this thread the show seems to be going under massive revisions during previews - i doubt they're wasting the time.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You