News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for steins

Member Name: steins
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 27 2016, 12:14:05 AM

Thanks for being a complete dick today and harassed me for a whole day after I recognized 1 of your 4?! sitters in line. 

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 26 2016, 07:02:43 PM

They must released tons of tickets tonight. 

But all people before me except 2 wants premium. I was very lucky today.... When I arrived last night, I thought I would not have a chance. Today must be a blessing.

guy comes at 3pm today got in. Go figure! 

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 26 2016, 06:54:49 PM

One last time 

https://instagram.com/p/BF40-NyIpXM/

orchestra J 106

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 26 2016, 05:22:52 PM

That broadwayfan2, is the SOLD guy in line. He will defame me, shut me up using every possible means so that people who is behind him don't know that he is a line-sitter. And no one will prevent their planned ticket swap. (Possible to do with premium tickets since it is not enforced though under the new cancellation rules) 

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 26 2016, 05:17:47 PM

Buddy up. Say your schedule, you wait for another fan and he/she pays your ticket for the wait. Cancellation line is one place that for core fan base, and shall not be touched by ridiculous price.

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 26 2016, 04:35:09 PM

i hope the logic is very clear.

screenshot 1/2/3 presents confliciting informations they said themselves. If what Robert said is true, broadwayfan2 has no reason to promote SOLD service. So I only saw one SOLD guy in line today. So please tell me who is broadwayfan2 and who is he really works for. I hope the name calling stop now. 

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 26 2016, 04:27:24 PM

Screenshot1: Robert(SOLD owner) is saying this guy belongs to a competing agency

screenshot 2: broadwayfan2 is admitting he is contacting SOLD for service

screenshot 3: Broadwayfan2 seemed to be in line today "sick day" + screenshot 4: http://imgur.com/5aMvNhQ

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 26 2016, 04:17:37 PM

BroadwayFan2 said: "It's over 85 degrees and the humidity is raging today. The sidewalks are HOT and a Memorial day weekend to boot. The sun is NOT our friend today. I thought I'd give this line another try before I utilize the line sitting service. I'm going to be positive about getting tickets on my own.

Anyways, this annoying dude on the line started mouthing off about an hour ago and he seriously needs to STFU with a capital S! Nobody needs his foolishness now or ever. It's too damn HOT for this. "I'm NOT havin it. I will NOT have it!" **In my Jasmine Guy voice**. I would go over and sock him one, but I'm NOT trying to get arrested.

If you're reading this: Please sit your azz down, STFU and stay in your lane! Nobody on this line is trying to deal with you!

"

Wow S.O.L.D. and to your boss Robert

I hope Robert didn't authorize this, because if he is, this really destroyed your reputation:

Robert claims broadwayfan2 is from a competitor company
http://imgur.com/rW0KpLO

Broadwayfan2 says he is using S.O.L.D.
http://imgur.com/is23Zw6

Broadwayfan2 is in line and by his own admission he took 1 day off
http://imgur.com/fTST2YP

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 26 2016, 03:27:00 PM

I hope the situation is not going to be any more stressful

4 premiums just released and taken.

i moved up to ticket #9 in line. I might have a slight chance of a shot.....

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 26 2016, 02:44:16 PM

Well. situation turned out to be a little bit awkward.

One of the S.O.L.D. guy showed up, he posed as some stranger on the street interested in seeing the show (without cap), and interacted with the crowd then joined the line immediately afterwards. I got suspicious and after a few more minutes looking at hime I was 90% sure I saw his face before, but I was not 100% sure. I was very tempted to ask here if anyone knows him then decided just to ask him directly if he

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 26 2016, 01:50:13 PM

I am a pilot in training. I have a very flexible schedule as I have a personal instructor.

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 26 2016, 01:46:21 PM

I also think I made a strategic mistake of coming after the day of no noon show. There is a high chance people showed up thinking there might be 2 shows and ended up only having one, resulting in a longer line. I probably either skipped my homework or didn't pay attention to that when I decided to come on a Thursday.

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 26 2016, 01:36:19 PM

Since Wednesday at 4:30pm. I am probably not getting in for tonight so we are all going to continue on to Friday.

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 26 2016, 01:33:05 PM

Was wearing short pants and actually put my pajama back on. No direct sunlight but radiation with longer pants on is much much better than with short pants.

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 26 2016, 12:58:25 PM

Not yet.....I have a very high probably of doing another overnight for tomorrow night 

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 26 2016, 12:52:32 PM

The line no longer split as it stands for yesterday. It is a single line. First person who didn't get in yesterday's show got to be #1 for tonight unless they bailed 

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 26 2016, 11:27:59 AM

I helped her get into backstage :p

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 26 2016, 11:14:39 AM

mailhandler777 said: "Have any of the people waiting these crazy long times actually fallen asleep during the show? Every time work an 8hr night shift and head into the city after to see a show as soon as I sit down and the lights go down I get super sleepy. 

"

My first try was 12hs. Too excited to enjoy it fully as a result.

2nd run 29hs. No longer as excited, very peaceful, And enjoyed it to the fullest extent.

I guess it is

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 25 2016, 08:51:59 PM

I'm just going to comment on that 1 line situation. totally reasonable. If people don't get tickets, they should be able to choose to continue on. Whoever comes first should automatically be in the line for the next day first unless they quit. In my opinion, it is a more reasonable system.

I'm recommending not doing cancellation line anymore mainly because kids are out of school by now, the people in front of me are just normal people/parents/college kids willing

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 25 2016, 08:30:10 PM

I would not recommend doing it anymore. The first 2 in line for tomorrow night got there at 5am today..... This is definitely gonna be my last time doing it

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You