News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jpg701

Member Name: jpg701
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Have May 9 Front Mezz, Looking to Swap
 May 5 2018, 08:31:50 AM

Two seats in the Front Mezzanine for May 9, but I have a work commitment. Hoping to swap for comparable tickets any other time May-July or end of August.

Hamilton ticket exchange
 Apr 26 2018, 09:00:28 AM

Hello!

Will PM you.

Thanks!

Jessica

Hamilton Ticket Swap
 Apr 25 2018, 12:52:04 PM

Hello!

Back in August, I bought a pair of tickets in the Front Mezzanine to see Hamilton on Broadway on May 9, and now I have to chaperone a school trip that night. Le sigh. Anybody have a pair of comparable seats they would be willing to swap? I can transfer mine through Ticketmaster.

Thanks!

Jessica

Swap My Hamilton Tix for Yours!
 May 3 2016, 02:05:08 PM

Hi, all.

We have two tickets in Row C of the Front Mezzanine for Friday night, May 20, but something has come up. Would love to swap for similarly located seats in May, June, or July; anybody interested? Feel free to reply here or message me directly. Happy to provide all the proof I have of my tickets' authenticity, send you a copy of my ID, etc.

Thanks for considering!

Jessica

Hamilton Ticket Swap
 Apr 10 2016, 09:45:24 PM

Hello! We have two tickets in the Front Mezzanine for Friday, May 20, and something has come up for us. We're looking to swap for semi-comparable seats for another performance, between now and July or late August and forever. Thanks so much in advance.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You