News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Origamigal2

Member Name: Origamigal2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?
 Oct 5 2021, 05:38:52 PM
I’ve won Springsteen, Six, and Hamilton. I can’t complain!
Possible Extra Ticket to show
 Mar 30 2018, 03:23:02 PM

Please message me if anyone has an extra ticket for either Saturday or Sunday. It would mean so much to be able to go. I can even throw in a box of Girl Scout thin mints to sweeten the deal :) thanks for consideration!

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jul 10 2017, 11:18:02 AM

"100% of people who waited for regular tickets, however, got into the matinee."

Great to hear that everyone got in! 

The cancellation line has always been hit or miss...waited 12 hours last fall and got standing room- a bit challenging to stand for the show after that long wait -but worth it! 

BroadwayBox Lottery
 Dec 8 2016, 08:23:11 PM

Thanks for the info. Hopefully, it will be back again on more of a regular basis!

BroadwayBox Lottery
 Dec 8 2016, 07:56:15 PM

I entered last year and won tickets to Les Mis. For the longest time I haven't seen any lotteries on Broadway Box. Does anyone know if they stopped offering it? Thx!

Nov 23 2016, 07:59:07 PM

Harvey M said: "The answer used to be NO.  There were rules posted (no line swapping, no tents & chairs allowed).  But those rules were torn down & removed. you shouldn't have a problem subbing in line.

I'm a bit confused ...are the rules pretty much not enforced about being able to swap? They were so strict about it before- with photos and lists, etc. Thanks for any info/tips on the theatre's currently policies (if they ex

Nov 23 2016, 06:51:32 PM
sorry for duplicate message :0

Hamilton tickets to Trade
 Oct 24 2016, 07:57:04 PM

It helps to know which theatre/city is being referred to when trading/selling tickets. In the future there will be even more venues (menus/seating)  -which is an awesome thing!

nealb1 said: "I am selling my 1 single ticket to "Hamilton" NYC - Wed, 11/16, matinee.  Front Mezz, Row B, Seat 22.  Face value is $212 including Ticketmaster fees.

Looking for 1 single ticket on Friday, 10/28, Sat mat 10/29 or Su

Jun 3 2016, 12:12:44 PM

Em6 said: "I know that everybody's taste in broadway show are different, but I still have to meet someone who have seen the show and come out thinking it was a waste of money or time.  I'm not saying there are none, I just haven't heard about it yet.

Sadly, I saw a few people complain about the show at intermission and then not show up for the second act {gasp}. I think part of the issue was that we were in the very rear mezzanine and couldn't see that well. I had two tall people in front of me so couldn't see much myself. I think it really helps if you are familiar with the cast album initially if sitting in the very back. Also, it would have helped if they were more open minded

May 23 2016, 06:21:22 PM

schubox said: "Hey guys I just got in line for Friday's show. I'm currently 4th

Oh my- wow- that's early for a ticket for Friday. Good luck!

"

May 1 2016, 09:50:38 PM

Thanks much Em6 for the Hamilton cancellation line info! It's much appreciated and very helpful! Glad to hear you had such a memorable experience :)

Apr 19 2016, 11:33:20 AM

Wick3 said: "I hope you get it! Out of curiosity ---- if 3 separate people hired SOLD to wait for the same time, who gets to be the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in line? Just curious how line sitting works. '

As for the person who arrived for tomorrow's show --- is it for matinee or evening?

Yes- I wondered, myself, how that works especially since I know there are at least 2 other line sitting companies trying to get tickets for their clients

The HAMILTOME
 Apr 12 2016, 04:59:57 PM

Yep- preordered it at the Drama Book Shop. Didn't arrive today...the wait is killing me- but I know it will be worth it!

I love knowing there are so many Hamilfans out there! :)

Apr 11 2016, 12:31:42 AM

smileyI'm also interested in sharing the cost of a line sitter. Hope someone is, as well. Just let me know!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You