News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for missedattuck

Member Name: missedattuck
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter 1 ticket good price 4-15
 Apr 13 2018, 06:01:43 PM

PM sent!

Finding neverland tour
 Nov 9 2016, 09:12:07 PM

I must have been at the same show.  I also saw it last night in Cleveland.  And I echo your review perfectly.  I saw Finding Neverland twice on Broadway and loved it both times.  I had friends in Cleveland and made them watch with me last night.  It was really embarrassing because the first half hour was dragging.  I was getting really bored and my friends were falling asleep.  This is a perfect example of fixing something that did not need fixing.

Th

1 ticket to Holiday Inn available for tonight (9/10, 8pm)
 Sep 10 2016, 01:23:39 AM

I have a pair of rear mezzanine HipTix and the person who was coming with me had something come up at the last minute and can't go. Anyone interested in going? The ticket is $25. 

Finding Neverland appreciation thread.
 Aug 20 2016, 08:10:52 PM

I'll never understand how anyone can dislike this show. It has such innocence and heart to it. It is a great night out for families, too. The end of Act 1 and the end (Sylvia's exit) are impressive and something nobody who has seen it would forget. I would argue the end of act 1 is a scene better than Wicked's Defying Gravity.

Now that the show is closing, does anyone know how Tinkerbell flies around the theater at the start of the show? Near the end, Tinkerbell is obviousl

Finding Neverland rush since closing announcement
 Jul 7 2016, 01:25:16 PM

Anyone done Finding Neverland rush recently?  How many tickets are being released?  I looked in to purchasing tickets for Saturday and it looked like the house was 60-70% unsold (just center orchestra, center front mezzanine, and some of the mid-mezzanine sold).  I assume some of the seats would be sold at TKTS, but have they increased their allotment of rush seats?

Hope nobody minds the new thread.  Search didn't bring up a dedicated Finding Neverland rush thre

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 May 22 2016, 01:51:21 PM

MyFavoriteBrunette said: "@missedattuck, were you the last to get in overall?  Meaning evening?

and wow!  Seems like the matinee was chock full of tix!

"

Yes, I was the last one in.  Show started 30 seconds after I sat down.

May 22 2016, 01:21:06 PM

Final counts from cancellation line on Saturday:

Matinee: 11 premium, 4 lottery, somewhere between 8-14 house seats (employee gave vague info and caused a rush of the box office), and 4 standing room.

Evening: 6 premium, 7 house seats, 0 standing room

I arrived at 12:15am and was the last person to get in.  Unfortunately, the person waiting with me was unable to get in since we were offered only a single ticket.

May 21 2016, 09:14:18 AM

meepsnyc said: "But what if you're like missedattuck and get there to wait overnight knowing you only want the evening show? IMO that means anyone who tries for the afternoon show and doesn't get in should go behind anyone who has stated their preference for only the evening show. Is that how it works? 

"

I think the single line works better. I would simply pass if offered matinee seats. But if someone arrived at 6 how's bef

May 21 2016, 08:42:36 AM

ham4prez said: "Yesterday some people were saying that the cancellation line was back to being one line (as opposed to different lines for different days)? Is that still true? Or is it back to two lines? Anyone in line for Saturday know if there are different lines for the matinee vs. evening again? 

"

The employee who took a pic of the line said it is just one line. He didn't seem aware of any time in the past when the line was split an

May 21 2016, 08:27:10 AM

Double post

May 21 2016, 08:14:58 AM

schubox said: "missedattuck said: "I'm currently 9th in the cancellation line and only need one ticket.  Odds are looking decent (I'm 4th for the evening show, i think).  I'm going only for the 8pm show today.  I've told those behind me that I'll most likely get two tickets.  Would anyone like to be my second person?  Since I've been here since midnight and my total wait time will be 19 hours, you'll have to sort of pay fo

May 21 2016, 12:55:17 AM

I'm currently 9th in the cancellation line and only need one ticket.  Odds are looking decent (I'm 4th for the evening show, i think).  I'm going only for the 8pm show today.  I've told those behind me that I'll most likely get two tickets.  Would anyone like to be my second person?  Since I've been here since midnight and my total wait time will be 19 hours, you'll have to sort of pay for my time (but not at a line sitter rate and I'm

May 18 2016, 10:47:56 PM

What time should I show up for a Sunday matinee?  I've read the past 10 pages or so, but Sunday matinee doesn't seem to be covered much.  I'm hoping I could show up around 3-4am and have a decent place in line.

Although maybe it would be better to just arrive around that time on a Saturday so I have two shots between the matinee and the evening show.

May 18 2016, 01:55:25 PM

For a Sunday matinee, when do people usually start lining up?  Would it be around 2-3am or would that line still form Saturday evening around show time?

Missed connection at Tuck Everlasting
 Apr 21 2016, 07:06:47 AM

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You