News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for gf2020

Member Name: gf2020
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Andy Karl performance schedule
 Aug 8 2017, 03:58:41 PM

Hey all. Finally getting tickets to this before its too late. Does anyone know if Andy Karl does the Saturday and/or Sunday matinee performances reguarly?

Andy Karl performance schedule
 Jul 10 2017, 04:29:11 PM

Forgive my ignorance as I am only an occasional theatergoer and have a hard time getting to New York from the West Coast.

I have seen that Groundhog Day is doing poorly at the box office and might close prematurely. Does anybody have any informed speculation on how soon that could be? I love the source material and have dug the music so want to make a plan to see it if it is indeed going to be put to bed. What would a window for that look like? 
Please forgive if this is a re

Amelie at the Ahmanson
 Dec 5 2016, 04:01:35 PM

My wife and I saw it last night. 

I'd give it a B+. Phillipa was great in the role, very charming and effortless and sang everything well. The staging/set/props were excellent and the visuals really aid the story and generate comedy. I laughed a lot and left with a smile on my face. There's an Elton John inspired number that was really entertaining.

In terms of negatives, I think the big one for me is that there was never really a breakout, memorable emotional

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You