News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DreamboatAnnie

Member Name: DreamboatAnnie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hadestown
 May 25 2023, 08:59:47 PM

She was out last Thursday (5/18) as was Reeve Carney. 

Hadestown
 May 7 2023, 08:32:28 AM

I did not find a code but will post if i do. 

Hadestown
 May 6 2023, 10:12:18 AM

I did not know that. Thanks. And sorry for the double post. 

Hadestown
 May 6 2023, 09:20:18 AM

Hello friends,  

Does anyone have a Hadestown discount code? Im hoping to take a largish family group (but under group sales size) for a weeknight show. I do not see any codes on Broadway Box, my go-to. It’s one of my favorite musicals and I would love to see L White perform as well as share with the fam. Thanks and don’t look back. 

My Name is Lucy Barton - previews
 Jan 14 2020, 08:23:09 AM

Our two rush tickets were mezzanine D 2/4 on aisle. Good unobstructed view though far back. 

What is the Off Broadway show to see?
 Oct 23 2018, 08:43:00 AM

School Girls; or, the African Mean Girls Play is wonderful.  Small and specific but also universal.  Very funny.

HEAD OVER HEELS Previews
 Jun 30 2018, 08:14:38 PM

My single TDF seat was B 105. Perfect. Friends at same show got R 107 & 108 from TDF.  We loved it! 

Farinelli: questions about alternate singers and $32 seating
 Dec 14 2017, 09:26:19 PM

I saw James Hall at Saturday matinee and he was excellent. But I don’t have any comparison. His role is important but not as pivotal as several others. ( with all due respect to his gorgeous voice.) Lovely and unusual and worthwhile show. 

Puffs Off-Bway
 Dec 4 2017, 08:49:50 AM

Thank you all.  Sounds like family-friendly isn't sufficiently different to change our plans to an evening performance.  Can't wait!

Puffs Off-Bway
 Dec 3 2017, 06:00:36 PM

Hello!  How different is the Sat/Sun matinee "kid friendly" version of Puffs from a regular performance?  We are adults and, while we're not seeking raunchy dialogue, we don't want a sanitized production.  Alas the weekend matinees work much better for our schedule.  Is there a significant difference in the two versions?  If we book the matinee will we diminish the experience? 

FYI: Several in our group are avid Potter fans--others

Oh Hello guest
 Dec 27 2016, 08:21:31 AM

Stage Door Sally, Moynihan was quite good.  Took the gentlemen a while to find a rhythm.  Some charming discussion of where he grew up (Eastchester NY). Also riffed on U Conn and a few SNL tidbits. The longest running gag was about a bong.  Not my thing.  But absolutely happy with the show overall. 

Oh Hello guest
 Dec 26 2016, 05:25:39 PM

Bobby Moynihan  (SNL) was the guest at 12-26 matinee. 

Site format trouble today?
 Dec 9 2016, 03:57:38 PM

I haven't been able to open any of the message board threads on an iPad since the site reformat. If I touch or click--no response. So it's been a problem for about 2 days. 

What Got You Interested in Theatre?
 Dec 7 2016, 02:52:01 PM

It's not sports. 

Hamilton Performance Added! Tix Just released! Nov. 6th
 Nov 1 2016, 09:40:04 PM

Javier Munoz tweeted about a month ago that he would perform the November 6 evening benefit.  I haven't found any info on other actors that day, either show (and cannot now find on official site which shows Luwoye regularly plays Hamilton). Will post if I learn more. Taking some family at 1pm. All are super excited!

September 20: Brightman in SOR?
 Sep 9 2016, 02:12:36 PM

How long does Broadway Salutes run? Will Alex Brightman, as its just-announced host, perform Dewey in School of Rock that evening (7 pm)? Just purchased full priced September 20 tickets for out-of-town guests after researching when Brightman is in. He usually plays Tuesdays and, as of last week, the box office had no record of a scheduled absence. 

Understand Blum is good and I mean him no disrespect. But, honestly, Alex was so special and I raved...and spent so much time checking into all the options..darn. No info on SOR website. 

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/SCHOOL-OF-ROCKs-Alex-Brightman-to-Host-BROADWAY-SALUTES-in-Shubert-Alley-20160909

Hamilton Performance Added! Tix Just released! Nov. 6th
 Jul 22 2016, 05:26:42 PM

Thank you so very much for posting this.  Very kind. I scored two seats for myself and whoever is nicest to me. I was in such a rush I let them give me "best available" at 199 and was assigned center orch row S.  Then I alerted someone dear to me who handpicked B 10 and B12 for 199.  Aside from that mystery and slight frustration I am simply over the moon.  Thanks again.  

Something Rotten Performers
 Apr 26 2016, 08:59:53 AM

Thank you!

Something Rotten Performers
 Apr 25 2016, 04:08:45 PM

Do Brian D'Arcy James/ Christian Borle take any particular performances off?  Hoping to see it in June...wondering likelihood that they'll be in Saturday afternoon vs. Saturday evening show. Also, I will try for date before Tonys but is it likely they will be performing after the awards?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You