News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lori H2

Member Name: Lori H2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 30 2016, 08:41:43 PM

Thanks super mom.  I love how you captured the exhaustion and delights of the line.  I'm so glad you and your daughter got in.  

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 27 2016, 11:44:43 AM

gatorgirl2 said: "Thanks! So far so good lol. Glad I brought headphones cause the scientology video across the street would be driving me crazy right now! 

I was in line 2 weeks ago and I still can't get rid of the scientology ear worm - maybe it should be turned into the cancellation line theme music.

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 24 2016, 09:02:11 PM

Mediamaven2 said: "I read this thread with fascination. How old is the average sitter on line? I cannot imagine spending the night on line but then I am over 40."

Hi Mediamaven.  I was on line the same time as Steins two weeks ago.  I am 53 and got there at 5 am one day and 4:20 the next morning.  There were folks as young as high school age and into their 20's-30's and some folks in their 40's-50's.  I remember the overnighter'

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 24 2016, 04:56:30 PM

ok. I might do it again one last time soon. (i said that last time Hamilton Cancellation Line 

@steins - are  you saying "it became a pastime?

Sorry -  couldn't resist

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 18 2016, 12:08:13 AM

Hi Bucky and chalkit. So glad you guys got in.  I think that means everyone from the Monday/Tuesday crowd last week got in.

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 17 2016, 12:23:40 PM

Thanks SMSLP for your lovely post.  Last week when I was on the cancellation line Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday the SOLD folks had clients with small - under 10 years old  kids.  There is no way small kids could wait in line and then be in any condition to see the show.  We are all in line because we love the show.  

If we are going to be upset about anything it should be that the Scientology music becomes an ear worm that just won't die.

Best of luc

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 14 2016, 02:02:36 AM

What was the overall vibe on line?  I tried for three days (Sat from 2:30 on and was 3-4 folks from getting in, Mon on line by 5:15 am was 2d person not getting tickets, Tues on line by 4:20 only got in by purchasing premium - would have been second person not to get tix otherwise). All three days folks were kind, supportive, and a blast to be around.

I like the suggestions of wristbands and possibly allowing one SOLD spot.  

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 11 2016, 07:44:25 PM

To review my over long posts... If you want to have a better chance at a cancellation ticket get on line by 11 or Midnight the night before.

i was fine sitting on the steps with a blanket I did not bring a chair.  

The line was almost as much fun as getting in.

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 11 2016, 07:40:51 PM

Hi again. On Tuesday 5/10 I got on line at around 4:20 and after doing line math (each person could equal two tickets). I realized that as person 11 or 12 it was unlikely that I would get a cancellation ticket but after checking with everyone in line I would be first for premium tickets.  Since I was going back to Portland OR on Wednesday (today) the premium tickets - if available - would be my only chance to see the show.  On Monday the box office cooks came by by 11 Am to offer pr

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 11 2016, 08:41:36 AM

I forgot to mention that on Saturday how helpful and kind the line dudes were.

I came back on Monday and was on line around 5:15-5:30 amped the tips on this beautiful and and the amazing line dudes.  I was next to the now legendary teenage boy.  He was great.  The next person I line after me showed up between 6 and 7 am.  The person before us got in line at 11ish on Sunday night.

I stayed at the Marriott on 54 and Broadway and the walk was

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 11 2016, 07:23:21 AM

Here is my line experience. Day one  I flew in from Portland OR and got in on a red eye on Saturday.  As reported before the lines in Saturday were short - like less than 10-15 a few hours before curtain.  On Saturday my sister and I got in line for the evening show around 2:30 and we were around 7-9 in line.  In line math that could mean up to ticket number 14 since everyone ahead of us could have attempting to seats.  The staff said we were the last iffy chance

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Apr 28 2016, 12:57:25 PM

Are the EduHam shows only open to students or do they sell tickets to the public?  Thanks for all your tips I am probably going to be attempting the cancellation line in a few weeks

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You