News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for metalmeatwad

Member Name: metalmeatwad
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE ICEMAN COMETH (2018) Previews
 Mar 23 2018, 11:46:43 PM

are there rush or standing room tickets available?

Snow Storm and Wed Theater
 Mar 21 2018, 08:28:07 AM

dlenxz said: "I have tickets forAngels in Americatoday as well. I called the box office yesterday (which directed me to the Nederlander org), and the woman I spoke with said they're planning to postdate today's performances, so whoever has tickets for today should be able to exchange into another set of performances."

does this mean the performance is cancelled or not?

Understudies - ANGELS IN AMERICA prior to Opening Night
 Mar 20 2018, 10:28:26 AM

I read the press day just happened and one performer Beth Malone confirmed on twitter she won't be back until opening night. Are we at risk of seeing exclusively the understudies until opening night that press day finished? I am planning on seeing tomorrow night and don't want the risk of not seeing anymore of the rest of the central cast. Is there anywhere online that lists this sort of info?

Shot in the dark! Anyone have an extra OH HELLO - OFF BROADWAY POSTER? devastated fan's poster was thrown out
 Mar 30 2017, 12:31:39 PM

anyone know of any dealers online?

Shot in the dark! Anyone have an extra OH HELLO - OFF BROADWAY POSTER? devastated fan's poster was thrown out
 Mar 30 2017, 02:20:18 AM

Neusimone said: "So you put in the trash ? not someone else?

"

No, my father did it lol. Edited my post to make it a little clearer. sorry!

Mar 30 2017, 01:58:20 AM

Here's a complete shot in the dark. I was cleaning out my college dorm for the final time, and packed a bunch of prized personal belongings to bring back home into a large garbage bag, alongside my other prized possessions (many theater related, including a signed Dear Evan Hansen off broadway poster, Hamilton souvenirs, etc). Yet there was one one poster in there that I cared about like no other, my signed Oh Hello - Off Broadway poster.  It was the typ

How easy it to win the FUN HOME lottery now?
 Jul 4 2016, 05:32:27 PM

I was looking at the Fun Home website and it's sort of disastrous for the production how many seats seem available. Like 75% unsold for the next show it looks like. Doing some booking for my parents, how easy do you think it is to win the Fun Home lottery now? Or should I just give in and book some $55 seats (i'm sure the view is fine, eh?). 

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 29 2016, 10:22:49 AM

People shouldn't be mad now when the theater picks people at random tonight to get in. Respect RRT's rules.

Jun 28 2016, 05:35:40 PM

*cries*

Always a few seconds too late when I see someone offering. Been dying to try the cancellation line, but I can never get the op because of work to commit so much time waiting. If anyone is planning to wait, I'd happily buy your ticket for you.

Jun 28 2016, 02:04:08 PM

Are the tickets from people who don't claim their lottery tickets in time just going to go back on sale at the box office at 5?

May 21 2016, 12:30:46 PM

Are scalpers or people with extra tickets still selling to the cancellation lines before showtimes? Can anyone clear the air on that?

May 3 2016, 08:43:52 PM

nrubanobroadway said: "Does anyone know around when scampers come out at the door and about how much they charge?

would also want to know

Has anyone ever won the SHE LOVES ME lottery?
 May 3 2016, 08:43:33 PM

billyelliotfan123 said: "I just lost but they offered me a $40 lotto lose seat. Has this happened for anyone before on Today Tix?

did you request 1 or 2 seats?

Has anyone ever won the SHE LOVES ME lottery?
 May 3 2016, 10:39:03 AM

How hard is it to win a single lotto ticket to She Loves Me? Or is it better off going for a balcony hiptix ticket?

May 3 2016, 09:13:47 AM

What time do the scalpers come to the lines and at what price do they sell them for? And is there any security against them doing this? Do they go to the back of the cancellation line? I'm thinking of just giving in and paying a bit more than waiting 22 hours....

Apr 28 2016, 03:39:43 PM

Is the single ticket cancellation line on weekends seriously over 24 hours of waiting now? If i want to try on a Saturday with two showtimes, when is the best time to get in line? Visiting NY next month.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You