News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for W.07

Member Name: W.07
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 May 15 2016, 07:02:19 PM

I think it is completely correct for us to have problem with line sitters. They have their entire week to stand in line because it is their job! Us bother people must go to our schools and jobs like most people. If these people want to buy tickets so badly, then why don't they purchase online for scalper tickets  rattan take away form us who are willing to wait by ourselves."

I like having options. If I have enough money, I'd like to pay for sit

May 12 2016, 11:20:55 PM

The HAMILTOME
 May 7 2016, 12:57:16 AM

FOUND MORE COPIES!!!
HAMILTON: the Revolution is still available.  I have several copies that I have decided to sell.  PM me if interested.  

Good Luck!

Hamilton Cast
 May 4 2016, 12:10:30 AM

How badly do you want to watch the show with majority of the original casts?

If you have the perseverance, stamina and time--try beat the line sitters at the cancellation line.  I've seen it twice, paid $177 for good orchestra seats.  HOWEVER, be prepared to wait for more than 24 hours. Unless, you have the money to pay a line sitter --which to me was worth it.

Again, it all depends on how badly you want to see the show.

What will they perform at the Tonys?
 May 3 2016, 11:44:41 PM

For Hamilton performance I would vote for "Non-Stop"--lengthy but it has a build up and they haven't performed that number in any of the award shows.

"Just you wait..."

May 1 2016, 08:56:57 PM

Hi everyone.

I'm the "friend" that Em6 was referring to on her previous posts.  

MyFavoriteBrunette: You are right. It does not alter the wait time.  Unfortunately, the chances of being one of the first 4 people in line is getting impossible because there are more line sitters now that are willing to wait and brave the elements for up to 3 days (as we have witnessed it since Thursday, 28 Apr to Sat, 30 Apr). 

I must ad

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You