News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mbusani14

Member Name: mbusani14
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Discount Codes for Company National Tour  Oct 20 2023, 12:29:57 PM

Any know of any discount codes for tickets for the national tour of Company - specifically in Chicago? Thank you :)

NY City Center Encores 2024 season: ONCE UPON A MATTRESS with Sutton Foster (adapted by Amy Sherman-Palladino), JELLY'S LAST JAM, and TITANIC  Oct 17 2023, 03:31:47 PM

Does anyone know if Access25 tickets have gone on sale yet?

The Minutes Preview Thread  Apr 21 2022, 10:36:28 AM

Has anyone done digital rush through TodayTix? How are the seats?

Selling Derren Brown Secret Tickets  Dec 30 2019, 05:39:52 PM

Hello! Short notice but I am selling two tickets for "Derren Brown: Secret" for this THURSDAY at 2 PM. Would love to get them to someone so they do not got to waste! Message me or email me if you'd be interested in buying them! 

Rush Reliability for The Bands Visit  May 9 2018, 02:21:20 PM
Just wondering how reliable rush tickets are for the Bands Visit. How early would I have to get to the box office to snag tickets on a week day?
The Play That Goes Wrong Rush Tickets  Apr 13 2017, 11:57:12 AM

Anyone have any details on Rush tickets for the play that goes wrong?

Sunday in the park (rush)  Feb 15 2017, 12:00:46 PM

Would 6:30-6:45 be too late and not even worth it to get tickets for Saturday?

Sunday in the park (rush)  Feb 13 2017, 06:37:54 PM

If anyone who got tickets is able to share any information (view, wait time, etc) that would be awesome!

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 19 2016, 04:29:38 PM

If you are waiting in line for a matinee (let's say Saturday for example) and you don't get tickets...are you automatically in line for the evening show or are they two separate lines? 

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 16 2016, 08:26:31 PM

Mark_E said: ""Someone tweeted about it earlier. They were 8th in line (9th ticket). Looks like they arrived at 5 AM-ish. "

Thats me! Arrived 5am, only "single" wanting a premium so managed to get in. Crossing my fingers for everyone else - we had lots of fun playing heads up!

(premiums still $477)

"

Where you the only single or the only single who wanted premiums?

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 15 2016, 11:29:37 AM

Just to clarify...going as a single is suggested if possible??

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 12 2016, 07:27:36 PM

Friendly reminder to anyone who goes to the line and has info on how the new rules are being enforced to share on here! Thanks! 

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 11 2016, 08:13:52 PM

Tuna2 said: "@mbusani14 - I saw the show on 5/2/16 (Monday) from the cancellation line.  I got there at 9:40 that morning.  I was 8th in line.  By 1:00 pm, two people ahead of me (6th and 7th) had left and that put me at 6th in line.  The fifth person got on line at 2:00 that morning (5/2).  Counting for all the tickets that folks were getting in front of me, I would be getting the 10th ticket available.  I did get in to see the show and t

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 10 2016, 09:03:43 PM

Judging by anyone who's been recently...it seems that if I show up as a single by 6 AM on a weekday (except Wednesday) I have a good shot at getting in? Correct me if I'm wrong! I'm looking to go soon!!

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 4 2016, 09:34:56 PM

Anakela said: "I was just seeing if anyone had any input based of past experiences of what to expect. No need to be salty lol. But if anyone goes please during this next week please keep me updated on your experiences! 

You mean like the post right above yours, which talks about the line experience three days ago? Or any of the other posts in this 44 page thread where people talk about their cancellation line experiences? Short of telli

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 4 2016, 07:03:37 PM

chuckydisc said: "mbusani14 said: "Does anyone know what times to show up for cancellation lines now that the Tonys are coming up? Is sleeping over night a necessity for ticket guarantees?"

Before all others, if you want to be #1.

Before the first person who doesn't end up getting tickets, if you don't need to be #1.

For all other answers consult an oracle.

&n

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 4 2016, 04:02:28 PM

Does anyone know what times to show up for cancellation lines now that the Tonys are coming up? Is sleeping over night a necessity for ticket guarantees? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You