News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jdra

Member Name: jdra
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

tickets/tomorrow night/ Mon Sept 11
 Sep 10 2023, 11:39:23 PM

Thanks for the info.

Sep 10 2023, 11:33:01 PM

Thanks. I was able to sell them on StubHub. But BTW, I tried calling the theater main number. You can't reach a live person and have to email them to make contact so perhaps that would work to exchange.

Sep 10 2023, 09:07:58 PM

Thanks. How do you call the box office? I been have only ever been directed to Ticketmaster or Telecharge when I tried in the past? Ticketmaster already told me tough s--t.

Sep 10 2023, 02:07:02 PM

Hi all, We were set for 5 days of shows but our flight today was cancelled due to weather. It is rescheduled for tomorrow but we will miss our first show which is Six tomorrow night, Monday Sept 11. I have seen it before but I am coming with my college aged kids. Anyone interested in the 3 tix? I got them as discounted Broadway Week tickets and just hope to recoup some of the money. I paid $309.95 for the 3 tickets. Row F 18, 20, 22. Thanks for considering.

Hamilton Tickets - On sale date?
 Sep 19 2016, 05:32:39 PM

I got 3 seats (not together) orchestra row E and F on the sides for $199 for a date in June. I think all of those went fast.

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Sep 16 2016, 01:30:43 PM

Hi all,

Is there anyone plus friend willing to do the wait in exchange for their tickets paid for? We would be your plus ones. any show Oct 14 or 15. We would wait ourselves but we only have 4 days total in NY.

Thanks.

Jul 21 2016, 03:57:34 PM

hes16 said: "jdra said: "FYI, I saw a ticket on StubHub 5 or 10 minutes before showtime last night for only $140.

"

Where was the ticket?
"

I believe it was orchestra but I don't remember exactly where. I remember thinking it was not the best seat but pretty good. Sorry.

Daveed Diggs Set to Depart HAMILTON on Friday
 Jul 20 2016, 11:41:13 PM

aaaaaa15 said: "Yep, his looks will help him to get TV/Film parts that other Broadway performers wouldn't. He is talented and charismatic but let's not act like he's getting these parts solely because he's more capable than anyone else that may star in Hamilton over the years. He's young, attractive and a popular name of the moment. His talent is the icing on the cake. "

I don't think it is because he is more capable. I think he

Jul 20 2016, 06:10:31 PM

I predict he is going to be a big star and I thought so after the first time I saw Hamilton. There were always jaded posters on the board here who disregarded the idea that Daveed could not be easily replaced in Hamilton and that there was something extra special about him whenever someone said something to that effect. It seems that the powers that be in Hollywood know better.

Jul 20 2016, 02:04:18 PM

FYI, I saw a ticket on StubHub 5 or 10 minutes before showtime last night for only $140.

Jul 17 2016, 05:27:32 PM

bear88 said: "

Two years ago, Diggs was flying back and forth across the country, on his own dime, for Hamilton workshops. Now he's got some interesting opportunities, and the movie - while it doesn't excite me all that much - could turn him into a minor Hollywood star. I guess Miranda wasn't just trying to be supportive the other day. "

And to add...I saw him say in an interview that he was delivering catering platters in Lo

Jul 15 2016, 08:32:23 PM

Katmichel said: "Ok so today was brutal. I think only 5 got in and 1 or 2 of those were because a random gave people in line their extra ticket. Very disappointing after almost a ten hour wait but in comparison to others, not that bad. I know there were people who waited a lot longer than me (plus that thing a few weeks ago where the line was scattered), I was number 18 in the line. Shout out to my line friends though! Should be better from now though :) Good luck everybody!

Jul 12 2016, 10:34:00 PM

CPB2 said: "I wonder if anyone will still wait on the cancellation line- look at tomorrow's matinee (7/13) on ticketmaster. There are three pairs in very good locations (rows F, H, L) available at the premium rate of $549. That's original sale, not resale. I wonder if those are house seats that they don't think will sell on the cancellation line? Are they just putting cancellation/house seats on ticketmaster now? "

I agree. seems like they are p

Jul 12 2016, 07:48:23 PM

rcbell64 said: "I'm dying for an update on the line lengths at this point. I'd LOVE to see it again but don't want to sleep out if I can help it. It wasn't so bad the first couple times because, although it was cold at night, we were allowed to have chairs. I don't know if my back can take sitting on the ground for 24 hours. I'm hoping to hear that getting there at 7 AM or so would be enough. Thinking of trying on a two-show day."

&n

Jul 12 2016, 06:56:57 PM

just now right before showtime, ticket on StubHub for $159. Orchestra Row V partial view.

Jul 12 2016, 05:19:20 PM

Telegram Spam said: "I'm heading over to TKTS to see if they have "Hamilton" tickets for tonight."

joking?

Jul 11 2016, 09:17:22 PM

sarahb22 said: "My question is, what's going to happen to those insane premium ticket prices when they release the next block of tickets? I really doubt anybody's going to pay $849 for a ticket when the current resale price is less than $400.  Will RRT lower the price? Guess we'll see! "

I know. Really. There are even Amex premium $849 tickets sitting unsold from the last block. It really will be interesting to see how this all transpires.

FYI

Jul 11 2016, 06:46:20 PM

Happy to see the price drop and glad the scalpers are going to get a pay cut

Is anyone going to Hamilton on the 9th?
 Jul 11 2016, 03:33:13 PM

Theater_Nerd said: "Liza's Headband said: "jdra said: "There is a big difference between stating your opinion on the issues you raise vs. attacking other people and their opinions. My 12 year old was reading over my shoulder just now and said ,"wow, they flame people so harshly on a board about Broadway. Hard to believe that kind of community would be so nasty to each other.""

Okay, if no one else will then I will... Calling c

Is anyone going to Hamilton on the 9th?
 Jul 11 2016, 12:30:41 PM

After Eight said: ""Why is there so much snarky nastiness on all the Hamilton threads? If you don't like Hamilton or its fans, why participate in the threads?"

I think it's easy to understand. Many people are sick of the gargantuan hype and overpraise accorded this show, and are stating as much. They also chafe at the groupthink nature of the mega media push behind it, and that is also given expression in these threads. No

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You