News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ilonaritters

Member Name: ilonaritters
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Small Musicals w Minimal Sets
 Apr 27 2017, 04:43:37 PM

Ordinary Days

Kerrigan-Lowdermilk's The Mad Ones
 Apr 8 2017, 11:46:01 AM

The Unauthorized Autobiography of Samantha Brown has been renamed The Mad Ones, and will run off-Broadway at 59E59 from November 7 - December 17

https://www.broadwayworld.com/off-broadway/article/Kerrigan-Lowdermilks-THE-MAD-ONES-to-Kick-Off-Prospect-Theater-Residency-at-59E59-20170406

Straight plays on CD?
 Feb 9 2017, 01:02:20 PM

A lot of the LA Theatre Works recordings are on Digital Theatre Plus - if you're a college student, I'd recommend checking if your school provides access.

La La Land
 Dec 28 2016, 12:06:54 AM

I found this to be thematically quite similar to The Last Five Years, in that they both focus on the relationship between two artists and the challenges they face when one is more successful/further along in their career than the other. 

COME FROM AWAY - Broadway run announced /DISCOUNT
 Dec 19 2016, 02:40:32 PM

Saw the show last night in Toronto at the added performance and would like to add my enthusiastic support. The cast is fantastic and the transitions between scenes and characters are seamless. The show is a celebration of hope it the midst of extraordinary circumstances and the formation of community among people from many different cultures and backgrounds. Jenn Colella was outstanding as the pilot, and we were glad to see Petrina Bromley again, having seen her this summer in a Newfounland-s

Which cast recording are you currently listening to on repeat?
 Jul 24 2016, 09:52:12 AM

Spies Are Forever & Theory of Relativity!

2015-16 Season Cast Recordings Available on Spotify?
 May 9 2016, 08:08:03 PM

you can listen to the Bright Star cast recording for free on npr

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You