News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for linzfritz

Member Name: linzfritz
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Something Rotten rush
 Jul 4 2016, 11:46:24 AM

mailhandler777 said: "I got there after the Box Office opened and got a ticket. It's not always front row either as some of those can be lottery tickets. I was in the mezzanine in the 2nd row. You think 90 minutes is a long wait? Don't try rushing anything else. 

"I

sorry I've never rushed before except for Avenue Q so I didn't know if it was a usual thing to have to show up early.

Paciencia

Something Rotten rush
 Jul 4 2016, 09:30:50 AM

8:30 and the box office opens at 10? Is there usually a line up or would our chances still be good if we got there at 9:30? I'd be fine to line up that long but I'd have a hard time convincing anyone else in my group.

Something Rotten rush
 Jul 3 2016, 09:05:52 PM

I'm hoping to see Something Rotten for the evening show on Saturday July 9. There will probably be 4 of us, maybe 6. Is there usually a good amount of rush tickets available? Should I line up early? Are the seats decent? Or would TKTS be better?

thanks!

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 Jun 21 2016, 11:08:09 PM

gypsy101 said: "if you have tickets why wouldn't you show up?

"

I don't have tickets, just wondering if it would be worth showing up to witness the atmosphere outside the theatre. Seems like it might be exciting.

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 Jun 21 2016, 05:17:54 PM

What do you think the atmosphere will be like outside the RRT on July 9? Worth showing up?

Which Hamilton performances will be Filmed?
 Jun 21 2016, 05:15:50 PM

paphillyguy said: "It will be filmed on Sunday. 

"

Why would you think that?

Waitress Discount Tickets
 Jun 13 2016, 05:16:26 PM

Thank you thank you!

Waitress Discount Tickets
 Jun 13 2016, 05:04:02 PM

Does anybody know if there are ways to get discounted Waitress tickets other than the standing room only ones? I'd like to see it when I'm in NYC in July but I can't pay full price. I've checked TKTS a couple times lately and haven't seen Waitress listed on there, but maybe I don't know how it all works. Are there any discount codes or anything available to purchase tickets in advance?

Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway
 May 25 2016, 04:57:17 PM

Would it be normal for a show like this to do more off broadway shows while they're waiting to move to a broadway theatre? Or is that it for performances until it opens on broadway?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You