News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for emscats2

Member Name: emscats2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 May 18 2016, 11:43:07 PM

Likewise ammurp; I'm glad to hear things turned out so well!

May 18 2016, 10:22:59 PM

Wednesday matinee update!

As mentioned previously, I am a crazy Hamilfan from the West Coast who was willing to wait 24 hours for the chance to see the show.  I lined up with my boyfriend Tuesday @ 2:30 PM, and we set up our night camp in front of the small carpark (opposite side of the painted doors).  Emilyschan arrived around 8:30 PM, and a couple who were also waiting with us earlier for the Tuesday 7 PM show came back around 9:00 PM.  A schoolteacher

May 17 2016, 08:23:40 PM

Yay! Glad to have company, emilyschan! Currently it is just the two of us.

Schubox, we are in the same spot (ie left, if you are looking at the theater from across the street).

Thanks Mark_E for your kind wishes.

Happydude, for the 7 PM and after people, yes they did run in directly. The last ticket was given to a gentleman who was part of a group, but his wife pushed him to go ahead and take the ticket since it was already after 7.

May 17 2016, 07:21:15 PM

Oh, and the last person to get in for the show tonight came 3 AM the night before.

May 17 2016, 07:17:00 PM

Ticket run-down for Tuesday May 17th:

Before 2 PM: 1 premium ticket

6:10 PM: 1 pair, 1 single

7:00 PM: 1 pair

7:02 PM: 1 single (standing room)

We were the 2nd and 3rd people left before tickets ran out, so we did not get into the show today. Settling in for a night of waiting.

May 17 2016, 05:59:46 PM

Hello everybody!  Long time reader, first time poster.  I’ve loved reading your posts about your experiences here, so I thought I’d share my own.

Currently, I am sitting in the Hamilton cancelation line. My bf and I arrived around 2:15-2:30 PM today (5/17/16).  Since we anticipated waiting til Wednesday to see the show, we brought things to make an overnight stay more comfortable.

There are no line-sitters (SOLD or otherwise

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You