News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chalklit

Member Name: chalklit
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Jun 8 2016, 06:12:51 PM

total question out of curiosity - what is the expected turnaround time for the line now that lin announced his last day? i did the cancelation line on may 17th and waited 16 hours and got two tickets...what is it like now??

thanks

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 18 2016, 01:30:00 PM

bethok said: " 

"

01:15 AM - Arrive at Richard Rodgers theatre. There is a couple already set up (I later find out that they arrived around midnight). If any of you have been in/at the theatre, it's the door to the left of the main entrance, where people can walk out from the coat check. This couple (wisely) brought a thick duvet and huge fluffy pillows.

"

As a woman with

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 18 2016, 07:45:24 AM

MISH2 said: "
okay so around 4:30pm we are moved to the other side of the theater and 3 people are given tickets (i am assuming lottery cancelations because what else is given at that time?) now i am numbe

Thanks for the info.  I do have a question.

If someone wants 2 tickets and they are offered at around 5 p.m. (as above), can they get the 2 tickets if their plus one hasn't arrived yet?  I know once it's time to enter the theate

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 17 2016, 11:05:21 PM

Okay I promised myself that if I got in via the line, I would write a quick recap...so here it goes

I plan on getting there at 4:30, but I can't sleep and at 3am I decide to just go down there an hour early (a good move on my part, but more on that later)

I am the 9th ticket in line, but the two people in front of me are getting premiums so I am hoping I am #7

I set up my chair (yes i know this is against the rules) and try to sleep (lol not gonna happen) until the su

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 16 2016, 05:29:00 PM

Mark_E said: ""Someone tweeted about it earlier. They were 8th in line (9th ticket). Looks like they arrived at 5 AM-ish. "

Thats me! Arrived 5am, only "single" wanting a premium so managed to get in. Crossing my fingers for everyone else - we had lots of fun playing heads up!

(premiums still $477)
"

Were there any chairs at 5am?

Have fun tonight!!!

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 16 2016, 01:07:28 PM

LisNyc said: "Anyone know what the line is like today for a Monday show?"

+1 to this

how many line sitters? are they getting premium only? or 177 and watching the show with their clients? any information would be great

thanks!

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 16 2016, 12:26:51 PM

i really hope this whole "taking 4 tickets for 2 people" thing doesnt catch on...and i don't really see how it would given that SOLD buying premium tickets is cheaper...i would just hate to have so so many line sitters seeing the show everyday as a result of these rules...kinda backfires 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You