News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chowbi

Member Name: chowbi
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 May 18 2016, 01:48:49 PM

bethok said: " 

"

01:15 AM - Arrive at Richard Rodgers theatre. There is a couple already set up (I later find out that they arrived around midnight). If any of you have been in/at the theatre, it's the door to the left of the main entrance, where people can walk out from the coat check. This couple (wisely) brought a thick duvet and huge fluffy pillows.

"

As a woman with

May 17 2016, 06:42:09 PM

emscats2 said: "Hello everybody!  Long time reader, first time poster.  I’ve loved reading your posts about your experiences here, so I thought I’d share my own.

Currently, I am sitting in the Hamilton cancelation line. My bf and I arrived around 2:15-2:30 PM today (5/17/16).  Since we anticipated waiting til Wednesday to see the show, we brought things to make an overnight stay more comfortable.

The

May 17 2016, 09:01:27 AM

nrubanobroadway said: "Hi everyone! I'm trying to go next week. After all of these posts I'm still not sure what time to heat out. I want tickets for a tuesday Night show (week from tonight). What time do you estimate is should get on line for an almost sure ticket?

Hey @nrubanobroadway! I also have been planning to wait in line for Tuesday's show as well! Maybe we'll see each other in line :)

But yes I second that question. Is 5am still too late if I wanted to

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You