News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayFan2

Member Name: BroadwayFan2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jul 6 2016, 07:24:37 PM

To bad this happened. I am sure everything would have returned to normal after July 9th.

May 26 2016, 04:41:39 PM

Sunshine31, I'm not going to dignify your question with a response.  At the end of the day, we're all just trying to enjoy this musical which I hope to see tonight. It'll be my first experience. 

This weather is not for everyone so I was in utter shock when someone else on line was acting obnoxious.  But it's stopped now and that's all that matters.

May 26 2016, 04:31:34 PM

Wrong assumptions on everyone's part. I work in time square and have a 9 to 5. I called out today to give this line one last try instead of running here on my lunch break and I used a vacation tomorrow since no one's going to be in the office. Anyways, I don't need to explain myself, but that person on the line who was annoying everyone 2 hours ago needs to stop and he seems to have settled down which is great. This is not the weather for it.

Who is Rober

May 26 2016, 04:09:40 PM

If anyone on this line needs anything, please let me know. I called out of work and used a sick day today. I have anti bacterial hand sanitizer, deodorant, cleansing clothes from L'Oréal Paris, and maxi pads for those heavy days. Though I'm a little light for those light days. I also have a body spritzer bottle if anyone feels they need to feel a little refreshed.

I came prepared. I have condoms too just in case. You never know when a street walker might&nb

May 26 2016, 03:51:53 PM

It's over 85 degrees and the humidity is raging today. The sidewalks are HOT and a Memorial day weekend to boot. The sun is NOT our friend today. I thought I'd give this line another try before I utilize the line sitting service. I'm going to be positive about getting tickets on my own.

Anyways, this annoying dude on the line started mouthing off about an hour ago and he seriously needs to STFU with a capital S! Nobody needs his foolishness

May 18 2016, 08:54:42 PM

Thanks to everyone on this forum that helped answer my questions yesterday. I was able to call the line sitting company (SOLD) today and the person who answered was very helpful. I am definitely using their services. I just feel better knowing that I tried to get Hamilton tickets by using their services rather than just running there on my lunch break to constantly ask the box office because it just wasn't cutting it.

I am so glad to know there is such a thi

May 17 2016, 05:00:45 PM

Clearly not. You were born 2 days before yesterday.

Thanks again for your negativity.

That's Shakespeare line I made up in my head is just for you.

May 17 2016, 04:59:31 PM

Thank you for clarifying. I really appreciate it.

My experience with musicals has never been this complicated. I understand the show is very popular and that is why the tickets are so hard to come by.

May 17 2016, 04:57:08 PM

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

May 17 2016, 04:55:33 PM

@MyFavoriteBrunette - I don't know too much about the waiting line because it seems TOO MUCH. As mentioned previously, there is a small group of people whom appear to be homeless and might possibly be intravenous drug users so I try to stay away for safety reasons. My safety is very important to be and I will not lose my life over a Broadway musical.

I'll just continue to check back daily and pray to my lucky stars that something happens.

May 17 2016, 04:52:54 PM

Which company do they work for?

May 17 2016, 04:50:55 PM

I haven't seen this show and I really want too. I go by to the box office and inquire daily and they never have tickets. They mentioned premium tickets so I check back on my lunch break and never get anywhere. I don't understand how they can make one go see a show if I happen to be lucky enough to get a premium on my lunch break and the show doesn't start till the evening. That's what I was confused about.

At 68 pages in, it is a lot and I r

May 17 2016, 04:48:28 PM

@MISH2 - Sayeth she who is a 100 years old. Thanks for being so positive grandma. I am just trying to get information on this overly long and active thread.

@MISH2 - BroadwayFan2: Lonely you shall be hence forth till the end of eternity.

May 17 2016, 04:33:04 PM

Can someone please tell me what the 2 line sitters look like?

I work in Midtown and will run there now to ask for their assistance.

May 17 2016, 04:30:51 PM

How do people proceed to the theater when the show doesn't start till the evening and the tickets were purchased earlier in the day?

May 17 2016, 04:27:01 PM

Agreed. This board seems so harsh, over critical, and vicious for no reason. This a free country and with all the hate going on in this board it is no wonder I go there everyday and can't get any tickets.

But if someone does have the contact info for that line sitting service, please let me know. I would like to utilize them.

May 17 2016, 04:21:55 PM

Can you send me their twitter link so I can contact them? I would like to use a line sitting service.

May 17 2016, 04:10:26 PM

Anyone?

May 17 2016, 04:09:54 PM

Did I say they were homeless?

I have been trying to get tickets everyday and I always see a long line. There are groups of people there with the same caps who are probably part of some college fraternity. I am referring to the 2 to 3 homeless people that I see way in the corner who appear unapproachable. I wasn't referring to the fraternity guys. I am strictly referring to the ones that appear to be strung out and because I see people whom appear to be homeless is the

May 17 2016, 04:08:34 PM

I have been trying to get tickets everyday and I always see a long line. There are groups of people there with the same caps who are probably part of some college fraternity. I am referring to the 2 to 3 homeless people that I see way in the corner who appear unapproachable. I wasn't referring to the fraternity guys. I am strictly referring to the ones that appear to strung out and because I see people whom appear to be homeless is the reason I refuse to stand on that wait line.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You