News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bethok

Member Name: bethok
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 May 24 2016, 10:09:43 PM

Re: what to bring

The coat check may or may not be willing to check bags, but to be honest you're likely going to get into the theater with very little time before the show starts-- do you really want to be worried about finding that coat check and possibly missing the beginning of the show? Plus I was so flustered after actually getting tickets that I kind of blindly walked forward where people were guiding me until I got to my seat. Here's my recommendations on

May 22 2016, 04:56:00 PM

"

So now it looks like my "well I guess I'll have to do midnight" is now going to be too late too

"

I think it really depends. As others have noted, the matinee that day had tons of tickets, and people maybe 20 spots back in line were getting in cause everyone ahead of them was going for the evening. So if you don't mind seeing Javier instead of Lin, I think it's actually way easier to get tickets. 

May 22 2016, 04:50:29 PM

I got there at 6:30 pm on Friday and I was the first in line for regular tickets for the evening performance. The two guys ahead of me took premium tickets (and got there at 2:30 pm) and I think the girls behind me who got in arrived around 9pm. 100% worth it for me by the way, the show was incredible and somehow exceeded my super high expectations. 

May 18 2016, 02:06:55 PM

"

Same here. I'm scared of waiting in line in the middle of the night, especially as a female who isn't from that area. But if chalklit says its fine then I guess we don't have to worry as much. When do you plan on waiting in line? I've been debating when to wait for Tuesday night's show.

"

I was thinking of going after work on Friday (so after the train ride from NJ I'd probably arrive around 7 or 8 pm) and try to get tickets for th

May 18 2016, 01:15:20 PM

"

01:15 AM - Arrive at Richard Rodgers theatre. There is a couple already set up (I later find out that they arrived around midnight). If any of you have been in/at the theatre, it's the door to the left of the main entrance, where people can walk out from the coat check. This couple (wisely) brought a thick duvet and huge fluffy pillows.

"

As a woman with a complete lack of self-defensi

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You