News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RodneyRocK

Member Name: RodneyRocK
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 14 2016, 11:01:23 PM

I just wanted to give a huge thank you to this message board.  I just got back from my 6 day vacation in New York where my fiancee and I spent the first 49hrs in line to see the show.  I was well prepared, I had an amazing time, and I met some wonderful people.  I was a part of the very first group that became what has now become the infamous "first 20" so I don't have any insight as to how they people after us kept their numbers and spots in line.  I do know

Jun 6 2016, 08:04:25 PM

Hey folks!  If anyone is planning to wait overnight this thursday or friday night, i'll be bringing along a foot pump for this very inexpensive camping mattress: http://www.amazon.com/Intex-Inflatable-Fabric-Camping-Mattress/dp/B00005BAIB?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01

I'll be happy to lend the pump to anyone who'll be braving the cancellation line with me and my fiance those nights!

Jun 4 2016, 06:56:41 PM

Thanks for letting us know that the full cast can be there for the Saturday matinee.  I'm gearing for my trip!!! Can't wait to share my experience with you all!

May 23 2016, 11:24:08 PM

Wick3 said: "RodneyRocK said: "I just wanted to give a huge thank you to the folks on the message board.  All your insight and updates have been extremely helpful!  I just booked my and my fiancé's trip to New York from CA and i'm heading out a day earlier than her to hop in the cancellation line. Wish me luck you wonderful people!! I'll keep ya'll updated.

Oh and quick question, if I wanted to line up for a show for the

May 23 2016, 10:53:34 PM

I just wanted to give a huge thank you to the folks on the message board.  All your insight and updates have been extremely helpful!  I just booked my and my fiancé's trip to New York from CA and i'm heading out a day earlier than her to hop in the cancellation line. Wish me luck you wonderful people!! I'll keep ya'll updated.

Oh and quick question, if I wanted to line up for a show for the next day do I just get in line with everyone else or

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You