News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lisa-upstate

Member Name: Lisa-upstate
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Come From Away rush
 Mar 19 2018, 08:52:46 PM

Fanboy99 said: "what day last week?"

sorry for the response delay-we rushed on a Tues morning

Come From Away rush
 Mar 1 2018, 11:33:07 PM

kittypurry said: "Was wondering if anyone has experience rushing on weekdays for CFA? I'm thinking of going tomorrow (a Tuesday) but am not sure what time would be best to get there."

we did it last week, and arrived at 9:30 and all was well. About 8th in line then.

Line
 Feb 23 2018, 09:42:57 PM

I was walking by Richard Rogers on Wed 21st at 5:15PM...AND THERE WERE ONLY 6 PEOPLE IN LINE! I had seen the orig cast but my daughter and her friend hadn't so I figured I would get in line. I texted them and they brought me a snack and we waited. At 5:30 2 people left. At 6:15 a pair of tickets came out. So now I was 3rd in line at 5:15. I had been in the line that morning at 10am and it had about 25 people and I was 13th. After an hour I left because the weather was just too nice to sta

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Feb 23 2018, 09:29:19 PM

and Taylor was AMAZING!!!!!

Feb 23 2018, 09:28:06 PM

I went to my show on Tues 20th. I took a friend's son with me. We had spots 105 and 106 for standing...dead center in front of stage, behind the half wall that is behind last row. This is a small theater and the view was amazing. THEN, at intermission, the usher came over and said 'do you want to sit in seats?'!! Ummmm, hell yeah! We were shown to Orch center, row 6 or so! Not bad for a $42 ticket! I saw other standing people get seated as well.

Now PLEASE don't walk in

Feb 23 2018, 09:23:03 PM

RECENT REPORT FROM THE FRONT LINES!

so do ya wanna see Evan Hansen? Next week should be a perfect time to pull off what I did!

I arrived on Tues 20th at the Come From Away line(across the street from Dear Evan) at 9:40. I had my daughter and her friend. We were about 10th in line. As it got closer to 10AM, I wondered if Dear Evan opened their box office then too for some deals. I had seen Come From Away already, so at 10am, when I saw Dear Evan's door open, I walked ov

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 7 2016, 08:02:12 PM

I went to see the show Thurs night :)

I had no ticket until 40min before Showtime when I jumped on a stubhub tix for $440 plus fees. I had front row of Mezz...the place is so small there isn't a bad seat really. I had great view and loved it! To those willing to fly in and stay out on street for two days or more-check stubhub and ticketmaster from your phone starting 75min before Showtime. Tix will start to move and Mezz can be had for about the price of the stand-by lines pre

Jun 7 2016, 07:55:31 PM

ashk8177 said: "Besides LIn, does anyone know if any cast members are out on designated days? I saw it on a Thursday but Philiipa was out, just wondering if that is ongoing. Her replacement was fantastic though!

She had posted on twitter that she had injured her hand- they have no plan to be out certain days 

"

Jun 5 2016, 10:26:57 PM

You really won't have any time after getting your last minute ticket to do much but get in your seat. Most people I was waiting with last week just threw there pillows and such in the trash. I had a small tote with my change if clothing and toiletries that barely fit under my chair but it was fine.

Jun 3 2016, 04:31:29 PM

I was there last night and a ton of tix came out! I jumped the gun and gave up my spot in line with a friend(12th and 13th I think) and I bought on stubhub at 6:20 for $440 plus fee. Had I risked it I would have gotten in for $177 with my fellow sidewalk buddies-but I was will to spend to see it. 

Jun 1 2016, 06:52:51 PM

Orch for less than $500!!! Wish I tried to go today! Hope tomorrow is the same!

i will watch TM as SH

Jun 1 2016, 06:07:47 PM

Thanks a bunch!

Jun 1 2016, 06:03:05 PM

Yes, I assume they will be emailed and in my emails but my question is how do I get them to the printer? Do I need to have my iphone cord? I do know how tix and email work, but I have never  printed anything directly from my cell...it's not that common of a thing.

Jun 1 2016, 05:16:55 PM

Sorry but one last question on printing---- how do I get it from cell to printer? Do I forward the email to them while there! Just making sure I don't need a laptop for this crazy-fun stunt I am about to pull :)

Jun 1 2016, 04:34:41 PM

Oh I've read every post but just don't think I could get in print shop and out and in theater I'm 15min...on the plus side they seem to be dropping earlier :)

tix for tonight in Orch at $623 now!

Jun 1 2016, 04:28:14 PM

So how do people that buy online 30min or less print their tix and make the show???

Jun 1 2016, 03:10:20 PM

Just looking at tix for tomorrow and fees are $165.00 a tix

Jun 1 2016, 03:01:35 PM

Lelee wanna try for tomorrow?

Jun 1 2016, 02:51:39 PM

What?!?!?! That is craziness for fees!!! Guess stubhub is out

Jun 1 2016, 02:42:59 PM

Would I have better luck with stubhub than a billionaire????

do their tix need to be printed or can I show phone image?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You