News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lelee092

Member Name: lelee092
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Oh hello on Broadway? Yay or Nay?
 Dec 12 2016, 11:14:44 PM

I showed the clips from broadway and from their web series to my friend whos really into comedies, she loved broadway clip and really hated the web series one...the web series was a lot more NYish so i see where you're coming from. :/// 

Any other relatively cheap broadway shows? My friend (whos not into comedies) was looking at the lion the witch and the wardrobe (off broadway) but I have a feeling thats way to kiddish

Oh hello on Broadway? Yay or Nay?
 Dec 12 2016, 08:10:19 PM

Im trying to convince my two friends who's theyre first time ever in NYC to go see a broadway show, they're on the fence and not really into broadway stuff and we're all on a budget. I figured this should be easy to get Rush tickets since its not so well known. Any feedback on this? I like the two main actors, one of my friends is super into the type of movies Nick Kroll does, but my second friend is a total enigma as to what she might like

Regardless I want to get you

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 26 2016, 12:42:01 AM

Also although the show had a diff feel with so many understudies, the show itself, production, direction, choreography is a work of art. I paid face value roughly $200 and loved every bit of it.I actually quite liked Rua deff a diff take on hamilton more boyish and kinda charming in his own way, Leslie understudy I didn't care for but I know people who thought the opposite so it's a matter of opinion.  the lady sitting next to me said Javier and Lin were better so there's tha

Jun 26 2016, 12:30:54 AM

Hey so I did the cancellation line since Wednesday night and got into today's matinee (with all the understudy) tbh today's cancellation line was a sh**-show....and as a result the theater now has a sign saying they have suspended the cancellation line till Wednesday morning

what set it off was the fact that there were so many replacements this matinee...one girl in the line got a premium and then went back and returned it.. and from what I pieced together when it was 1:50 and

Jun 23 2016, 09:47:10 AM

They've been moving us around a lot, line has dwindled to about 35 this morning, the list seems to keep things organize...the line is deff a 3night wait at this point tho

Jun 22 2016, 09:23:48 PM

On my way to do the line now, should get there by midnight can anyone confirm that they're still only letting 20 do the line? If so where are the rest of the people forming?

Jun 6 2016, 12:30:30 AM

Guys its happening! Just booked my ticket from Florida to NY between June 22 to June 28!!! I get there at around 7pm on Wednesday, hopefully thats enough time to see either the Friday night show, or one of the 2 saturday shows

Im travelling solo and still looking for buddies :)

Jun 3 2016, 10:52:37 AM

Amen, ArtMan. No show is worth the stupid amounts of money people are spending on Hamilton. Like you said, we don't make decisions with how other people spend their money, but people considering $600/ticket a bargain need to consult a neurologist ASAP. 

"
I can't imagine myself spending 600 dollars on a show, but I don't judge people who do. For some people, it's more about the whole experience, and if it's worth it to them...it

Jun 1 2016, 03:03:45 PM

Lisa-upstate said: "Lelee wanna try for tomorrow?

"

Cant thanks to family coming to visit, i wont be in NY till the end of the month...not looking forwarding to post tony/lin leaving lines lol

Jun 1 2016, 02:57:12 PM

LizzieCurry said: "https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1091638&page=2#4787211

"

THANK YOU great resource for anyone buying last minute tix

Jun 1 2016, 02:14:21 PM

Orchestra Center for $800 tonight and tomorrow, thats the cheapest ive seen them

Selling Hamilton Tickets for 5/31
 Jun 1 2016, 10:19:58 AM

Robert16 said: "I'm sure i am not the only one wondering how this all turned out ..................

"

Ditto

Jun 1 2016, 10:16:30 AM

thanks for the review tahoebear...cant believe there was people sunday afternoon for tuesday night..i can only imagine after the tonys

May 29 2016, 04:42:48 PM

Silly question, how much do house tickets go for? i know premiums are around $177 how much cheaper are the house?

May 29 2016, 01:55:40 AM

Loving the detailed review! read through all +1000 words! lol

May 28 2016, 05:40:57 PM

Okay so i posted a few days ago, new ETA Im thinking of flying out June 9th and doing the line throughout that weekend, right before the tonys and the new rush of publicity towards the show starts back up.

Im going solo and i havent found anyone to buddy up for the line yet im willing to pay for your ticket (also my dates are flexible..flight ticket are about the same the whole month of june)...PM if interested!

May 27 2016, 04:30:58 PM

does anyone know the last performance with the OBC? i know its sometime in July but im traveling from Florida solo ETA is July 8th dont know if that'll be too late...im also looking for a buddy to do the cancellation line, i'll be willing to pay for your ticket, PM me

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You