News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for allusione

Member Name: allusione
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Once on This Island lottery
 Dec 11 2017, 05:48:31 PM

I was there yesterday (12/10) for the 7:30PM matinee and they had 50 (yes, FIFTY) lottery tickets to give away!! And there were only about fifty people there so every single person who entered the lottery got to see the show. The two people who didn't have their names drawn for the actual lottery got to buy the $60 "lottery loser" tickets. The show was amazing, the staging was so creative and the set was beautiful. Definitely recommend!!

Come From Away rush
 Jul 20 2017, 08:00:02 PM

Was anyone there last Saturday 7/15? I'm planning to rush this Saturday and was wondering if 7:30 would be early enough or if I should go earlier.

On that note, I'll be with a friend - if anyone would like us to get tickets for you in exchange for paying for ours, we'd be happy to! Just message me to figure out the details.

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 1 2016, 06:39:29 AM

If anyone here is planning to do the cancellation line at any time in June, July, or the first half of August and was only planning to get one ticket, I will happily pay for your ticket if you get me one as well!  I want to see this show more than anything but unfortunately with the hours I work I am unable to wait in the line myself.  Please message me to work out details if you're interested.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You