News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lafayettelove

Member Name: lafayettelove
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jan 1 2017, 02:42:37 PM

I have a question regarding the stage door. My friend is basically in love with jordan fisher and i wanted to take her to the stage door this weekend to meet him. Does anyone know if he usually comes outside?

Jan 1 2017, 02:42:36 PM

I have a question regarding the stage door. My friend is basically in love with jordan fisher and i wanted to take her to the stage door this weekend to meet him. Does anyone know if he usually comes outside?

Dec 29 2016, 01:37:24 AM

Cubas2 said: "CassandraReads said: "4am-6am can get a little bit sketchy on 46th St., in my experience. You might consider a whistle or an alarm sound on your phone, just to be safe. :) "

I'll be in NYC in the next few days and this is the first time I heard of this. Can anybody else chime in? How sketchy is it?

" it was not that bad for me. i went in june and i was there at 5 am

Nov 18 2016, 07:57:36 AM

South Florida said: "Any reports on the last 3 days?  I plan on going in a couple of months on a weekday, are weekdays less crowded?  How much should I anticipate spending on 4 tickets?  Thanks to all in this thread.

"When i went they were $177 a piece, now they're $199. Four people is going to cost a little under $800  

Sep 15 2016, 07:13:54 PM

I'm planning to take my friend for her birthday next month. I did the line on a wednesday in june and got in for the night show, getting there at 6 am. I really want my friend to have a good experience and get it, so I just have a few questions. 1- Am i still allowed to get there early to wait for a matinee and then the night show if I dont get it? (I understand i have to reform the line at 5:30 but still.) 2. Would it be better to go on a two show day or one?? For either one, what i

Aug 14 2016, 12:10:34 AM

Hi everyone!! I did the line back in june and only waited 15 hours, on a wednesday for the evening show. I would like to do the line again before school starts. I'm busy on tuesdays and wednesdays now though. What days are the best to go besides those?? 

Aug 4 2016, 08:18:10 PM

claire12 said: "hi i was wondering how early in the morning i should get into line to secure a ticket for one of the shows on a two show day like saturday or wednesday? im from central connecticut so it wont be easy either way to get there.

"if i were you, drive to the city and stay at a hotel overnight. then get to the theater at 5 am ish. thats the time i left (I'm ab an hour drive from the city)  on a wednesday . in the morning i was 28

Aug 4 2016, 08:18:10 PM

claire12 said: "hi i was wondering how early in the morning i should get into line to secure a ticket for one of the shows on a two show day like saturday or wednesday? im from central connecticut so it wont be easy either way to get there.

"if i were you, drive to the city and stay at a hotel overnight. then get to the theater at 5 am ish. thats the time i left (I'm ab an hour drive from the city)  on a wednesday . in the morning i was 28

Aug 1 2016, 06:35:55 PM

Talked to sydney once when i was on the line. Nobody else on line knew who he was at the time! He offered to buy me a coffee when he went to get some for other cast members. I was so grateful, but i felt bad and said no, lol

Jul 21 2016, 01:52:49 PM

I walked past the theater last night at 8:45-9:15 ish. Nobody on line! I understand it was show time but still, for todays show. 

Jul 15 2016, 11:30:16 PM

Anyone think tmrw is a good day for cancellation or even stage door??

Jul 15 2016, 11:30:15 PM

Anyone think tmrw is a good day for cancellation or even stage door??

Jul 15 2016, 11:24:18 PM

sydney16 said: "lafayettelove said: "Anyone under 18 and ever won the lotto?? Do they get mad if you show a school id??? Baha just wondering

"

I'm 16 and when I won the American in Paris lottery (which is also through Broadway Direct) they didn't care that I used my school ID, so I'm assuming it's the same for Hamilton.

"

Thank you!!

Jul 15 2016, 02:29:20 PM

Anyone under 18 and ever won the lotto?? Do they get mad if you show a school id??? Baha just wondering

Jul 15 2016, 02:25:35 PM

Yes!! Haha thats so funny!!! I'm so happy that you got to see it!!!

Jul 15 2016, 03:29:45 AM

I won the lotto yesterday but my phone was dead and i didnt get the email until 6 ish ): congrats to whoever got that ticket though!!

Jul 14 2016, 11:53:30 PM

Times square is not a good idea tomorrow. Day of rage. Look it up its very dangerous. 

Jul 14 2016, 01:11:33 PM

I'm sorry to say but i do not think you will. When i was there, about 20 tix came out (i was the 10th one) and the first came out at like 7:45. i went in at 7:58.  Maybe if you're a fast runner and changer and you're in the front. If not, then no. 

Jul 13 2016, 10:51:23 AM

https://mobile.twitter.com/HamiltonMusical/status/753235034065235968

huh???? Every website said he renewed his contract.... Anyone know whats going on?

Jul 12 2016, 03:00:10 PM

I'll be in the city later this week and i'll be sure to post pictures of the line. Would stage door be less crazy??

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You