News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lgm20162

Member Name: lgm20162
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 6 2017, 09:27:23 AM

bes888 said: "Hi Everyone!

I plan on doing SRO for the Tuesday, June 13 7:00 PM performance. (First performance after the Tony's should be an experience!) 

I would be happy to grab 2 tickets if someone out there doesn't feel like waiting all night in line and would be willing to cover the cost of my ticket. (If I could convince a friend to join me in line, there may be an opportunity for a couple to take advantage of my offer.) 

PM m

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 2/5/17
 Feb 6 2017, 06:12:10 PM

Why does hamilton Inflated prices this week?

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Dec 23 2016, 04:36:03 PM

Me and a friend are planning on doing the line between 26th -23rd, can anyone be our plus ones and pay for half of our tickets. Pm me if interested.

Dear Evan Hansen
 Dec 16 2016, 06:15:48 PM

I pressed post and it created three I don't know what happened. 

Dear Evan Hansen
 Dec 16 2016, 05:36:03 PM

I'm going to DEH on January 1st, will Ben platt be there that day. 

Dear Evan Hansen
 Dec 16 2016, 05:36:02 PM

Dear Evan Hansen
 Dec 16 2016, 05:36:01 PM

Dec 4 2016, 11:13:15 AM

I'm going on line the 23rd if anyone wants to be my plus one in exchange for part of my ticket being paid let me know. 

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 Dec 3 2016, 09:22:34 PM

https://twitter.com/achapphawk/status/805234583553703937

I guess she will be leaving soon

Hamilton: The Mixtape (Remixes, Covers & Others)
 Nov 17 2016, 08:52:41 PM

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2016/11/usher-wait-for-it-new-song/

here's wait for it!

Cynthia Erivo off days
 Nov 17 2016, 08:27:19 PM

I saw it on some board a while back but can't can't find it. I'm getting tix for the color purple does anyone have a list of Cynthia's off days, I only want to see it when she's there. Thanks!!

Nov 9 2016, 09:48:54 PM

Hi guys, I know this is a long shot but I thought I would try anyway. I am a high school student and have done the line 6 times now. I went last sunday and I couldn't belive it was my last time seeing christopher jackson. I cant imagine seeing him sing one last time for the last time but unfortunatly do not have the funds to go again. Would anyone be willing to pay for my ticket if I wait for them. I am willing to get there EXTREMELY early. Besides the time I went when the OBC was leaving

Hamilton Chicago question
 Sep 15 2016, 07:13:25 PM

any idea if there is going to be some kind on cancellation line like in NY?

Thanks!

Hamilton OBC signed poster for SALE
 Sep 11 2016, 10:53:30 PM

I dmd you!

Has anyone tried Headout app?
 Sep 11 2016, 10:33:32 PM

I got very cheap last minute tickets to fiddler a few months ago, they were like 35 bucks. Worked really well!

Sep 5 2016, 07:45:48 PM

Has anyone seen a understudy on for the king, I haven't heard anyone say they have. Just wondering! Btw I bet Andrew would be funny in the King role, he has that kind of personality.

Sep 1 2016, 11:14:37 AM

Is it just me or is Anthony out a lot. Ive seen the show 4 times and only seen him once. It seems like thane or Andrew are in the role a lot. Has anyone else noticed that.

Aug 24 2016, 04:05:37 PM

oncemorewithfeeling2 said: "Seth is still understudying the role wth Andrew Chappelle. Andrew has been on vacation for the past week and a half, so Seth has been on more of late.

"Andrew and seth are still switching. Andrew posted that he will be on Thursday through Saturday.

Aug 24 2016, 04:04:12 PM

DottieD'Luscia said: "Wow, 17 hours! Was that because it was Brandon's first night?

"

I over shot that wait lol. I thought since it was Brandon's first show people would get there earlier and there would be less tickets. however someone who got there two hours before got in. Better to be early then late (plus I had a great seat).

Aug 24 2016, 03:51:10 PM

I was also at the show last night (after waiting on the cancellation line for 17 hours), and I thought Brandon's performance was spectacular! This was my fourth time seeing the show,  saw Leslie twice and austin once. I never thought I would say this but I liked Brandon the most. his vocals we outstanding, he put his own spin on the songs, and I was left with a wow after every song. His whole performance felt very original, and different from both Leslie and austin. It

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You