News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Tonya Tedesco

Member Name: Tonya Tedesco
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 16 2016, 12:20:23 PM

My husband and I are planning to surprise our son by flying out Friday night (the 24th,) getting in line that night, and praying that we can get him in either to 2:00pm show or the 8:00pm show (on the 25th.) Does this seem like a good plan or do we really need to get in by Thursday? What has it been looking like out there for those of you sticking it out in line?

We were there the first weekend in June. We got in line at 5:15 am on Saturday and people at the front ha

Jun 3 2016, 08:00:40 AM

DD and I have decided to see what the line looks like when we arrive and evaluate our options then. SOLD has raised their prices. If we get in line, I'll report back on how it goes. It sounds like we may be arriving to late to have a chance for tomorrow but we're going to try. 

Jun 2 2016, 09:01:42 PM

Because right now, I'd have to spend $700 ticket on mezz. And if we can get lottery or through cancellation, I don't really want to spend $1400 on tickets. I'm trying to hedge my bets as this is the only weekend we can get to NYC before OBC leaves. 

Jun 2 2016, 08:50:31 PM

My teen and I are heading down to NYC tomorrow. I'm contemplating buying tickets in case we can't get tix on the cancellation line. Do you think we would be able to resell them? I just keep watching them go up and up the past few hours. I don't plan to make money on them but don't want to get arrested reselling them should we luck out with the cancellation line. It's so much more than we should really spend. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You