News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Kbaum15

Member Name: Kbaum15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen Cast Album
 Jan 23 2017, 08:17:50 PM

I saw the show off-Broadway in the spring without having heard a single note of the score and only knowing a tiny amount about the story.  When I saw it on Broadway in December, knowing the music and the full story took nothing away from seeing it.  I still bawled just as hard the second time.  I also agree with the other posters who've said the lyrics are easy to follow.

Dear Evan Hansen Rush
 Jan 23 2017, 05:01:06 PM

Thanks!  Seeing another show at 3 p.m. on Sunday so hoping I can get SRO ticket for the 7:30 DEH.

Dear Evan Hansen Rush
 Jan 19 2017, 06:52:27 AM

Has anyone tried rushing since the holiday season ended?  Wondering how early I would need to get there on a Sunday to try for an SRO ticket for an 8 p.m. performance that appears sold out online.

Musical or play staged in a restaurant
 Oct 23 2016, 10:56:07 AM

Daphne's Dive was set in a bar

WAR PAINT - Pre-Broadway Thread
 Jul 30 2016, 09:29:23 PM

SalRocha18 said: "I have a seat in the box closest to the stage (Row 1 Seat 2). Does anyone know if this is a good seat? It looks decent from photos I've seen :)

"

I sat in the box closest to the stage on the second level on the right hand side facing the stage. The seats were fine but there were a few scenes where a character or two were out of view. Nothing that really took away from enjoying the show.

Songs and musicals about letters
 Jul 12 2016, 06:24:45 AM

Burn from Hamilton centers around letters

Is anyone going to Hamilton on the 9th?
 Jul 11 2016, 06:12:02 AM

schubox said: "Kbaum15 said: "Anakela said: "Aww, I thought The West Wing theme was a nice touch. (Yes, yes, for some of you: OMG, how dare they play a few notes that are different from the usual curtain call music that happens ever other show, how inappropriate to ruin it for everyone who just so happens to be seeing Hamilton for the first time tonight.)

for the record, I've always found the da - da - da part to be weirdly directed. I remember t

Is anyone going to Hamilton on the 9th?
 Jul 10 2016, 08:42:39 AM

Anakela said: "Aww, I thought The West Wing theme was a nice touch. (Yes, yes, for some of you: OMG, how dare they play a few notes that are different from the usual curtain call music that happens ever other show, how inappropriate to ruin it for everyone who just so happens to be seeing Hamilton for the first time tonight.)

for the record, I've always found the da - da - da part to be weirdly directed. I remember the first time I saw Hamilton at The Public wonde

WAR PAINT - Pre-Broadway Thread
 Jun 29 2016, 12:25:07 AM

Seeing this on July 17th while in town for a conference. This thread is making me even more excited to see it!!

Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway
 Jun 17 2016, 06:35:22 PM

Thanks for the head's up. Just got a ticket for November 14th!

The Crucible - today matinee - $40
 Jun 5 2016, 12:21:31 PM

Madame X said: "I have 1 ticket available for The Crucible for today's matinee at 3p.  I won lotto, but my friend isn't feeling well.  Row F side orchestra for $40.  I will be going as well so we can meet at the theater.  PM if interested!

"

I also have a ticket available for today if more than one person saw the OP and was interested. Also won the lotto and person who was going to go couldn't make it

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You