News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sydney16

Member Name: sydney16
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

lightning theif transfer?  May 7 2017, 12:13:00 AM

Not sure what it means but on Chris McCarrell's Instagram post about the show closing he wrote, "And who knows we still may got some swords up our sleeves..."

Dear Evan Hansen issue...  May 2 2017, 06:20:59 PM

Jennifer Laura Thompson and Laura Dreyfuss talk about Connor / the end of the show at about 17 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ruQPyFOXc 

Who will replace Ben Platt  Apr 18 2017, 01:21:56 PM

Zachary Sayle

re: Walter Kerr Seating advice ?  Apr 8 2017, 09:57:55 PM

Great, thank you so much! I just bought my ticket; I'm so excited!!

re: Walter Kerr Seating advice ?  Apr 8 2017, 08:11:31 PM

Does anyone know how the orchestra Row A lottery seats are for Amelie? I won the digital lottery, so I'm wondering how the seats are.

Dream replacement: JOSH GROBAN  Feb 9 2017, 09:40:19 PM

what about James Corden? (although he's probably busy with his show)

The Color Purple closing Jan 8  Jan 8 2017, 09:23:24 PM

^^ I'm so jealous, I saw Anthony Ramos and Jasmine Cephas Jones across the theater and freaked out! The original Shrug Avery was there, and so was Maddie Baillio, who sat directly in front of me.

The Color Purple closing Jan 8  Jan 8 2017, 04:26:23 PM

It's intermission at the final show now. The atmosphere is insane and electric - Jennifer Holliday got a huge standing ovation for Push da Button. Lots of famous peole are here too haha including Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton. 

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Dec 23 2016, 08:24:31 PM

Color Purple/Seating Choice  Dec 23 2016, 08:12:02 PM

Can You See a Broadway Show Alone Under 18?  Oct 2 2016, 08:25:07 PM

I'm 16 and I see Broadway shows alone pretty often so you'll be fine.

Musicals that make you feel happy/at peace  Oct 2 2016, 11:15:34 AM

Wicked and some of the songs in Spring Awakening make me happy in a cathartic kind of way. I'm a teen so I listen to it sometimes when I feel angsty lol.

I adore Rob McClure  Oct 2 2016, 11:05:46 AM

dramamama611 said: "They weren't disorganized.....they were told no one was stage door ingredients.

Anyway, I haven't seen him in this (saw original cast and have no desire to see it again) I did get to see him in both Chaplin and the Noises Off revival.  He brings such a light of joy onto the stage and is incredibly genuine. 

I'm a fan.

"

lol I

I adore Rob McClure  Oct 2 2016, 12:15:23 AM

Rob McClure was amazing when I saw him in Something Rotten! the day that Christian, Heidi, John, and Kate left the show. I adore Rob McClure, too!

After I saw the matinee of Something Rotten! that day, the people in charge of running the stage door were pretty disorganized and they cancelled the stage door that day, so none of the actors were able to come out. A lot of people waited anyway just in case, and about 1

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Sep 4 2016, 02:30:33 AM

Andrew Rosenblum said: "Sydney, last Wednesday's matinee line experience  was safe and enjoyable.  Arrivals: 4:00-19 year old woman,  4:30 20 year old woman, 5:00 26 year old Max from Germany,  5:30-16 year old woman, 6:00-16 year old man. Arrive around 5:30 for matinee. It will be safe and you will likely get in.

"

Thanks for the info! Unfortunately I don't live in the city so it is difficult for me t

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Sep 3 2016, 05:41:32 PM

Any updates on the line for today?

Rare treat: suggestions for show?  Sep 3 2016, 05:37:31 PM

ClumsyDude15 said: "In terms of discounts, Matilda is more likely to have them over Aladdin. I feel like Aladdin would be better because it really does grasp your attention and when James Monroe is on stage as the Genie it's hard to not be enchanted by his charms (I also find Adam Jacobs and Courtney Reed as Aladdin and Jasmine respectfully charming, too). Matilda is wonderful and does have a whimsy to it, as well. It is a very smartly written show that works for both adults and

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]  Sep 3 2016, 05:29:59 PM

Alex Lacamoire is leaving as Hamilton's conductor tonight as well cryingcrying .

Rare treat: suggestions for show?  Sep 2 2016, 11:02:34 PM

Out of the shows you listed, I would recommend Aladdin. Last year, when I was 15 and my sister was 12 we saw Matilda with our mom and Aladdin with our whole family. My mom and I preferred Aladdin (a large part of that was due to James Monroe Iglehart - his performance pretty much makes the show). I agree with ClumsyDude15 who said that "Aladdin is just pure magic and spectacle" - it was such a lighthearted and joyful show. My now 13-

Michael Arden's My Fair Lady in Sag Harbor  Sep 2 2016, 10:47:43 PM

So has anyone else seen this production? Curious to hear more thoughts on it.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You