News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for peacelovexdani

Member Name: peacelovexdani
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Barnes & Noble Event
 Jan 9 2017, 07:44:01 PM

I went to the It Shoulda Been You event at Barnes and Noble and got there after they sold out of CDs. I don't know if this was just for this event, but they let us stand outside the room since the room was at capacity. We were able to also get on the meet and greet line at the end. We ended up getting an event poster from one of the workers and had the cast sign it. Since we were at the end, we were kind of just in the room with the cast, & their friends and family. We were able

Falsettos Stage Door?
 Dec 4 2016, 10:36:47 PM

I went one night during previews and everyone except Stephanie J. Block came out (she was sick).

I also went to a matinee the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Knowing that many actors don't come out after matinees especially since this show is almost 3 hours, giving them a short amount of time to eat and get ready for the night show, I didn't really expect many of them to come out and sign. I was shocked that Stephanie J. Block came out. She was in a rush b

Fiddler on the Roof Rush
 Jul 24 2016, 10:47:52 AM

I rushed Fiddler on Saturday 7/23 and got to the theater at around 9. There were probably 8 or so people ahead of me and after a little while more people came to line up behind me. My seats were in the Front Mezz row E and they were great!

Something Rotten Stage Door
 Jul 6 2016, 06:40:58 PM

I went last night, July 5th. Beth Johnson Nicely came out and signed first and chatted with everyone. Then surprisingly Christian Borle came out after her. He was really nice and made sure to sign everyone's playbills and take pictures with everyone. Heidi Blickenstaff and Rob McClure came out after that together and signed and took pictures as well. I didn't stay to see anybody else come out because I had to catch my train. Super happy Christian Borle came out so quickly!

School of Rock Partial View Seating
 Jun 16 2016, 02:22:00 PM

I saw the show last Tuesday and sat in front row orchestra all the way to the left hand side. Like the other commenters in this post said, the only thing that I missed was the writing on the chalkboard. I loved being up close and in the action. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You