News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Adgirl200

Member Name: Adgirl200
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 18 2016, 10:38:42 AM

After waiting in line and not making it in I went the next day to the Marriott Marquis and purchased tickets through stub hub.  The Marquis has public wifi in their 8th floor lobby and a fed ex business center where you can print tickets, and it is directly next to the RRT.  Within one hour before the show the prices on any remaining tickets start to drop considerably.  Don't get me wrong, you will still overpay and it is kind of gross that the additional $$ are not be

Jun 16 2016, 11:43:49 AM

I have waited on line 3 times and yesterday was the worst I have seen it.  I think with the warmer weather, students out of school, Tony wins and original cast departures the line is becoming a minimum 48 hour investment.  They were enforcing the 1st 20 rule yesterday and it involves a lot of relocating.  The video seems to be working and also if you have a good group around you everyone kind of sticks together to ensure they get back in line in the right waiting order.  Y

Jun 14 2016, 06:30:19 PM

Who is monitoring the lines?  Is it 20 people total or 20 "pairs" of people for those waiting together?

Hamilton Understudies
 Jun 8 2016, 08:41:35 PM

thank you

Hamilton Understudies
 Jun 8 2016, 12:59:01 PM

Does anyone know if there are schedules days off for Leslie Odom Jr. and/or Phillipa Soo?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You