News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for samandryanmom

Member Name: samandryanmom
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Oct 13 2016, 12:03:07 PM

My daughter and I are arriving tomorrow morning and are going to try the line for tomorrow night's show. What time did you arrive this morning? I'm not sure if we can get there early enough to even have a chance.

Sunday Shows
 Oct 6 2016, 04:14:03 PM

Would you try to go from Something Rotten at 3, which I believe is 2 hours 20 minutes, and make it to a 6PM School of Rock show on a Sunday?

Tickets
 Oct 2 2016, 11:46:56 PM

All good suggestions. I'll look into the rush and lottery for these shows. It sounds like the ticket booth is a wait. Would you choose school of rock over Matilda? As for the cancellation line at Hamilton, we're landing at 10 so hopefully we'll get there by two. Is that usually too late? 

Tickets
 Oct 2 2016, 08:19:08 PM

My daughter and I are arriving Friday, October 14th and will be doing the Hamilton cancellation line that night. We're going to NYU all day Saturday but want to see a show that night as well as one or two on Sunday. She wants to see Avenue Q and Something Rotten. Our other possibilities are either School of Rock or Matilda. Should I buy tickets from home or use the discount tickets booth. She's 16 so if there are other suggestions, I welcome them. Thank you, Kerri 

Oct 1 2016, 04:37:41 PM

CassandraReads said: "When we stood in line from 2:45am-6:30pm we encountered some shady characters until the sun came up, (2 girls sitting alone), but the police line up their cars on 46th so we figured if we needed to scream we would. It wasn't necessary. Other than that (2 sketchy characters) it was a blast talking to everyone who walked by the rest of the day! 

We sat on little fold up golf chairs until the box office opened at 10am and they asked us to p

Oct 1 2016, 02:54:44 PM

My sixteen year old daughter and I will be landing at 10am on Friday, October 14th. We will be in NYC until Monday night. We wanted to head straight to the theatre for the cancellation line. Do you think if we were to get in line by 2, there's a chance of us seeing that nights show? Also, can I bring a small three legged stool? Is that allowed or do you stand/sit on the ground the entire time? This mom is not as young as she used to be!

HamiltonNew Block of Tickets
 Jun 10 2016, 08:44:33 PM

Months ago I signed up for a notification of when tickets went on sale. Is that what everyone is referring to or is this some other type of sign up? I noticed there's a spot on Hamilton's website for a newsletter also. Is that it? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You