News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kbeth

Member Name: kbeth
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 26 2016, 09:29:32 AM

Wick3 said: "lelee092 said: "Leslie understudy I didn't care for but I know people who thought the opposite so it's a matter of opinion."

Who played Leslie in the performance you saw for Sat matinee? Earlier this year, I got to see the show with Leslie's understudy Sydney James Harcourt and I found Sydney amazing. He's taller than Leslie and definitely had an X-factor. 

Also, I actually didn't know RRT box office issue

Jun 26 2016, 09:25:07 AM

Wick3 said: "aaaaaa15 said: "I believe Austin played Burr yesterday. I've heard better things about Sydney than Austin. Yes, Jon plays Hamilton when Javier is out. I assume Lin used yesterday as his day off instead of today due to filming. There is no cancellation line at all. "

Wow what a rarity to see no cancellation line at all. People must have been very upset last night. For some reason I thought the cancellation line would just form itself some

Jun 25 2016, 08:12:26 AM

Emma MK said: "adamgreer said: "If I were a theatergoer who had paid an exorbitant amount of money for tickets to Hamilton, I think I'd be mighty annoyed if I ended up sitting next to someone who hadn't showered for three days and had been essentially living like a homeless person. "

It seriously makes me laugh how many people on here seems to think that everyone who stands in line has no idea about hygiene XD Like ser

Which Hamilton performances will be Filmed?
 Jun 23 2016, 07:52:02 AM

I'm at the RRT and they're currently loading filming equipment inside.

Hamilton Stage Door Broadway
 Jun 22 2016, 02:14:10 PM

donethatalready said: "Stagedoored last night, no one came out. Guards said that was a first."

Leslie popped out long enough to say hi. He came back out around 11 pm when most everyone had left, and signed/took photos with the small remaining crowd. I was in the cancellation line so I got a picture with him :) The only others I saw were Lin and Pippa but I think they just waved and smiled before leaving.

Which Hamilton performances will be Filmed?
 Jun 22 2016, 01:44:45 PM

I'm in the cancellation line today and there are the same signs posted in front of the RRT for a film shoot of an "Untitled Broadway Musical" happening 6 am-6 am I think 6/22? Or maybe 6/23, I have to double check. I can get a picture if necessary.

Jun 18 2016, 03:09:18 AM

So to be extra safe, I changed my bus tickets so I arrive Tuesday at 4 pm and leave Saturday at 4 pm..... I assume I should be okay with getting a ticket by Friday night at least??? God help me lol. I'm so kicking myself for waiting until the last minute for this.

Jun 12 2016, 11:31:25 PM

Hey all I'm going next Tuesday for one of the Wednesday shows or (more likely) Thursday. If anyone wants to be line buddies that would be awesome :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You