News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bkb1085

Member Name: bkb1085
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 May 29 2018, 12:05:10 PM

kmissa said: "I believe you have to e-mail stubhub in order to list HP tickets and it takes 24 hours. I would do that now, just to have backup plan."

Thanks!!!  I've sent them an email, but it says it may take up to 24 hours to be approved, so we'll see.  Hoping to find someone interested in face value tickets before then.  

Who wants to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child this week?
 May 29 2018, 11:55:02 AM

We are in a similar boat.  We have two tickets each night for this Thursday and Friday nights (5/31 and 6/1) I am trying to resell for face value + fees (four tickets in total). 

They are mobile tickets so I can transfer the tickets via the Ticketmaster "transfer" function.  I am happy to send you screenshots or confirmation emails or otherwise verify my identity/the tickets before payment.  Section BALCC, Row C, Seats 115-116. They were

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 May 29 2018, 11:21:01 AM

Hi!  We have two tickets each night for this Thursday and Friday nights (5/31 and 6/1) I am trying to resell for face value + fees (four tickets in total). 

They are mobile tickets so I can transfer the tickets via the Ticketmaster "transfer" function.  I am happy to send you screenshots or confirmation emails or otherwise verify my identity/the tickets before payment.  Section BALCC, Row C, Seats 115-116. They were $175.50 per ticket pe

HamiltonNew Block of Tickets
 Jun 13 2016, 12:58:48 PM

Just wanted to say thank you for the tip last night about the fall 2016 tickets!  We were able to get the maximum number of tickets per household for both the fall and the spring, and this will allow our parents and our siblings from out of town to come see the show with us.  We saw it over the winter and have been raving it about it to them since, so everyone is really excited.

The only bummer is that in the madness of the scramble, we didn't end up with g

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You