News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for daijop

Member Name: daijop
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jan 30 2020, 05:40:28 PM

I got standing room about 2 weeks ago on Saturday matinee from the cancellation line.

Harry Potter tickets for sale 3//2
 Feb 25 2019, 08:48:09 PM
Hmm it was sold out earlier in the day. Anyway I found a friend who wants to go so I’m all set
Harry Potter tickets for sale 3/2
 Feb 25 2019, 06:51:50 PM

Bumping.  Anyone interested or have any ideas.  The show is sold out on ticketmaster that day but ticketmaster won't take a return.  Does anyone know if the box office takes returns for cancellation line??

Sold - Harry Potter tickets for sale 3/2
 Feb 24 2019, 10:15:46 AM

I have 2 extra tickets for Harry Potter on Broadway next Saturday 3/2 both parts 2pm and 730pm that I bought last year. Balcony left Row A. I paid 175 per ticket per part. I’m wondering if anyone is interested before I try to sell them on stubhub I’m trying to get back what I paid. Let me know if you’re interested

3 tickets for the Sting 4/20 for trade
 Apr 11 2018, 02:06:00 PM

I have 3 orchestra tickets for The Sting at Papermill for 4/20.  I'm a subscriber and tried to trade them but the whole run is sold out.  I'll be out of town so can't go.  I'd love to trade for another date if anyone would be able to.

Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
 Apr 18 2017, 01:52:14 PM

Are there a good number of cancellation tickets?  Can one get them without spending the night?  I'd really like to see this before closing but there are only premium tickets left.  I'm willing to spend 200ish but not premium prices.

Feb 2 2017, 01:49:38 PM

elili said: "just called the box office and was told that you have to be 18 to purchase tickets.

hoping that people are going to be ok with my son standing in line then switching

out with his dad to purchase tickets later. we aren't buying additional tickets, just 4 in all.

anyone have experience with this?

I waited on line with my 11 year old daughter. My parents joined us for the last hour and we purchased 4 tickets in

Dec 26 2016, 12:44:56 PM

I did the line this past Saturday. Tickets were 239. The majority of the tickets were right before the show. I got mine about 5 min before showtime so did go right in. 

Best Show for an almost 9 year old girl
 Sep 26 2016, 09:48:08 PM

I have a 10 year old daughter who has seen Matilda 4 times over the past couple of years and still wants to see it again before it closes. She also loved school of rock but not as much as Matilda. 

An Act of God Rush
 Jul 22 2016, 11:18:46 PM

Yes I was quite pleased :)

An Act of God Rush
 Jul 22 2016, 10:45:02 PM

I rushed today 10 min before curtain got row a mezzanine

Jul 6 2016, 07:52:42 PM

I'm at the theater right now I see a cancellation line

Jul 6 2016, 05:57:23 PM

I want to try to do stub hub for tonight but many of the tickets are being sold in pairs does anyone want to go in with me on a pair?

Jul 6 2016, 02:15:25 PM

Some of the stubhub tickets dropped to 299 right before showtime today. Anyone know why?  Darn work, I wish I could've jumped on one. 

Jun 29 2016, 10:28:14 PM

Is the line back to the way it was pre-filming?  

The Official TDF Thread
 Jun 27 2016, 12:44:33 PM

theNYCpro said: "Has anyone purchased TDF tickets and had someone else pick them up at the box office? Want to help out a friend but may not be able to be there in person. 

I've done it and it was fine but it's a gamble.  Some of the box offices require id and some don't.

Jun 22 2016, 12:55:15 PM

"They're gone. They've been gone. You need a time machine."

Sorry, I do realize Groff is gone, I mean the people still there.  I have tickets in October that I got almost a year ago but I want to see as much of the original cast as possible.  A time machine would be awesome though!

Jun 22 2016, 10:41:08 AM

My work schedule will not allow me to do cancellation line but I am still dying to see with the original cast.  If anyone who is doing the line could get me a ticket as their +1 I would pay for the tickets plus a little extra. If there is a couple waiting and would be willing to get 2 extras I'd love to bring one of my kids too.  I would love to go tonight, Friday night, or either Saturday performance.  If anyone is interested please PM me.  Thank you! 

Color Purple TDF
 Jun 20 2016, 08:23:49 PM

I personally got last row back of mezzanine, last 3 seats on the right. It was fine though the theatre is fairly small. 

age appriateness for The Crucible
 Jun 15 2016, 05:55:04 PM

I took my 10 year old. She was pretty bored. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You