News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwaybb3

Member Name: broadwaybb3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Music Man Rush Line. 11/16/22
 Dec 27 2022, 09:51:37 PM

Has anyone rushed this week? Has it been busy? Considering trying for one of these two show days, but with the weather warming up and holiday break, I’m thinking it might be tough. Or maybe all of those canceled flights are keeping the tourists out of town…

The Official TDF Thread
 Nov 21 2022, 01:40:17 PM

Our seats for Some Like It Hot were great last Friday. We were in orchestra P. They were on the left side, but we were only two seats off the center aisle. The show was so much fun! 

The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 7 2022, 09:40:02 PM

Did anyone else buy tickets for a show that was canceled? I haven’t heard anything from TDF, but the show is definitely not happening. Do we get a refund or a new show date?

Music Man Rush Line.
 Mar 13 2022, 10:00:24 AM

Are weekday rushes typically quieter? Anyone tried a Tuesday or Thursday?

The Official TDF Thread
 Feb 22 2022, 09:36:20 PM

If they are flexible with dates and worried about the ID issue, the lottery is pretty easy to win too. We got row F on the aisle - absolutely amazing seats! It was a Thursday night. 

Music Man Rush Line.
 Feb 2 2022, 11:24:25 AM

Thanks for the rush update! Were they buying 4 tickets or 2? If 2, then it doesn’t really matter. I have been in several rushes where someone’s friend comes and joins them later. Kind of annoying in my opinion if they use it to get extra seats, but trading on and off to just get the allowed 2 is no issue, in my opinion. 

Music Man Rush Line.
 Dec 27 2021, 09:10:59 AM

I am thinking about going tomorrow and was wondering the same thing. Crossing my fingers that with Sutton out and a lot of tourists rethinking trips to NYC right now that it might be easier than normal. Anyone go yesterday or there this morning?

The Official TDF Thread
 Dec 14 2021, 01:45:20 PM

Does TDF only cancel tickets if it’s a glitch like this? I got tickets for Freestyle Love Supreme this Thursday. I bought them before Tina Fey and Lin were announced. The performance is sold out on Telecharge. Any chance TDF won’t honor the tickets I bought?

The Official TDF Thread
 Mar 4 2020, 03:42:43 PM
We had orchestra center seats for Hangmen on Monday. Row J. Perfect view. I’ve been lucky enough to often get really great seats through TDF.
The Official TDF Thread
 Jun 14 2016, 11:31:48 AM

Has anyone gotten tickets for Les Miserables recently? TDF says the seats are located in the mezzanine. Is this always the case? Debating TDF tickets or paying more for regular seats in the orchestra. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You