News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Luigiamarco

Member Name: Luigiamarco
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 18 2016, 08:57:50 AM

Once again, guys, thanks for the advice. We decided against the stage door and we went to see The Crucible with cheap TKTS tickets that was more than worth it. I really enjoyed the production even if the concept was a little off-tone for me. The acting was incredible. We'll see Hamilton eventually but I'm pushing 30 and these 3 day waits are a young person's game.

Jun 16 2016, 05:22:44 PM

Wow, this is looking highly unlikely for myself and my husband. He's still getting in line tonight because he already has a bus ticket but if it seems like Saturday won't happen by Friday night we're just going to find something else to do. Really wanted to see Lin Manuel but maybe we'll try again later in the summer. I only need to come from Philly.

Jun 14 2016, 08:17:18 PM

_bellaphant said:

"
If you book a hotel and have another person waiting with you it's much easier to switch out of line to change/shower/sleep. 

"

This is technically against the rules though, no? I booked a hotel room Friday night because I figured it would be okay if my husband and I stepped out for an hour to shower and charge phones but for sleeping?

Jun 14 2016, 06:27:17 PM

I've been lurking this thread for awhile and appreciated all the information you've all provided.

My husband and I are doing the line this weekend. He's going to get in the line around 1:30 am Friday morning and I'll be joining him that afternoon. I'm definitely a bit concerned about this 20 person split though. We don't expect to get into Friday night's show obviously.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You