News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ArenDella

ArenDella Profile Photo
Member Name: ArenDella
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 17 2016, 09:44:48 AM

Hello all,

I just want to thank all of you who have taken the time to not only help me but make this wonderful community. 

My husband and I have decided to wait until the tickets become available for Chicago and see it locally. It is hard not to kick myself for not getting this done sooner so that my son could have gone before all this madness... But I refuse to reward the scalpers disgusting behavior by purchasing tickets. 

This really makes me grateful that my

Jun 16 2016, 11:33:49 AM

Right now, the last people to get into Saturday evening's show started waiting around late Thursday night/midnight Friday. I arrived at 4am on Friday and am now first in line for Sunday's matinee (last show before Tonys!). The girls behind me are planning to wait until Tuesday to see Lin, so at this rate it is definitely more than 2 days wait in line to see the OBC.

Good luck to everyone!

<

Jun 16 2016, 11:14:36 AM

feyonce said: "Hi everyone!

I'm planning to get in line late Thursday night/Friday morning, in hopes of catching the show by Saturday night (the 26). I'm assuming it's only going to get crazier in between Tony's and Lin Departure. Is there any difference in the line during the weekend vs the work week?

It sounds like an infinite amount of people can line up overnight, and then come showtime there is a video and numbering system for those who get

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You