News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for feyonce

Member Name: feyonce
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Apr 5 2017, 03:54:15 PM

Hey everyone! We are trying to see DEH on Easter weekend. Anyone have an update on what the lines are like for SRO? (we'd rather pay the SRO price than the cancellation price...) We can do Saturday 4/15 or Sunday 4/16 and there are three of us. What time should we get to the box office?

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 16 2016, 04:51:18 PM

Oh goodness.

So, the catch is, I already have two tickets to see the show July 15. But I really wanted to see Lin, so I was planning to do the line and sell my tickets...but now I wonder if I'll even get in, and if the average wait is over 48 hours. What do you guys think?! Will I be happier just seeing it July 15 with who knows who the actors will be? Do I risk waiting in line for two nights before I have to go back to Virginia?

Jun 15 2016, 07:52:06 PM

I'll be meeting up with 2 friends.

Jun 15 2016, 07:30:28 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm planning to get in line late Thursday night/Friday morning, in hopes of catching the show by Saturday night (the 26). I'm assuming it's only going to get crazier in between Tony's and Lin Departure. Is there any difference in the line during the weekend vs the work week?

It sounds like an infinite amount of people can line up overnight, and then come showtime there is a video and numbering system for those who get cut off after 20. Can those peop

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You