News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for marenarasauce

Member Name: marenarasauce
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 19 2016, 10:06:22 PM

Martin4au said: "I would be careful about budding up with a stranger. As someone who did a 2 night wait it would have been hard for me to buy my +1 for a stranger to just walk up. You have a shared bond with the people you spend the time with in line, so it would be hard to displace one of these people for a random stranger.

During my 2 nights, there were only 2 people who just showed up to hop in with someone who had been sitting in the line getting an extra ticket for them.  Everyone else spent significant amount of time in line with their friend just not everyone slept on the street .  The only other exception was the line sitters clients.

Funny thing is when I did my two nights it was unusual and that was just three weeks ago!

"

That's a really good point, thanks for the input. Yeah that makes sense, I guess I will try my luck with the lottery and keep an eye our for low prices right before the show even though I hate the idea of giving so much money to scalpers! desperate times

Jun 18 2016, 10:37:07 PM

Yeah, I'm worried that the whole line will resent me but it still might be worth a try?? Maybe?? I mean anything goes at this point, everyone for themselves :)

Hmu if you're waiting on line for June 24 or 25 and want your ticket paid for. Or my soul or really anything at this point I'll do anything to see Lin.

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 Jun 18 2016, 10:19:30 PM

This is kind of off topic but I'm wondering if anyone in this thread could give me some advice...As July 9th grows ever nearer I'm willing to try anything just to get in a room with Lin honestly. I'm heading to NYC next week but only for a couple days, not long enough to do the cancellation line. Does anyone think I would be able to find someone selling their tickets last minute in front of the theater or something? Or I've heard that people waiting in line for one ticket are

Jun 18 2016, 10:06:11 PM

So I've read that people who can't wait in line sometimes find people waiting in line for one ticket and pay them to get the second ticket ...this would be great for me because I'm going to NYC next week but don't have time to do the line (though I totally would love to!) People who have done the line - is this a thing that people do? Would I be able to find someone willing to snag that extra ticket for me or should I give up on my dream of seeing the OBC foreve

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You