News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lady, Esq.

Member Name: Lady, Esq.
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Color Purple - rush/student tickets ?
 Jul 31 2016, 06:34:18 PM

danielm1 said: "In case anyone is wondering, I was there around 6:40 a.m. today and was 7th in line and managed to get 2 rush tickets for $70 total. By 7 am there were already approx. 7 people behind me so definitely be there before 7 if you want to have a good chance of getting tickets. By 10 there were at least 60-70 people in line. I just watched some movies on my phone and the time passed by really quickly.
"

I was there yesterday as well a

The Color Purple - rush/student tickets ?
 Jul 28 2016, 08:47:24 PM

I am a newbie as well and plan to get tickets for either show this Saturday (July 30).  Since I am going to be arriving much later than 7 am, is there a different line for the evening show that starts after the matinee or would I need to get into the same line to get evening tickets?  

Broadway stars at DNC
 Jul 27 2016, 11:16:34 PM

Adrienne Warren was there.  She sung before and passed the mic to Cagney & Lacey.  

Rosie Perez was somewhat of a surprise.  

It was a good idea but it went off the rails somewhere in the middle.

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jul 22 2016, 12:20:09 PM

I have been reading this thread for a while but this is my first time posting.  Now that the frenzy has seemed to die down, I am strongly considering going to the line.  My birthday is next week and I really like to make it special.  Seeing that I may be able to get tickets for $199 has me wanting to try.  I wanted to wait until Brandon joined the cast but this seems like a great time to get tickets so I want to take advantage of it.

It'd be on Friday so I may try to see some other sho

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You