News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bltl812

Member Name: bltl812
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Does any one have Tony Awards Tickets for sale
 Jun 9 2022, 12:14:42 PM

Ive sen companies selling them online like 

https://vipawardshowtickets.com/tony-awards/ and https://www.cornucopia-events.co.uk/tony-awards/

Their prices are very high, though.

Does any one have Tony Awards Tickets for sale
 Jun 9 2022, 11:44:08 AM

Looking for 1 Orchestra or First Mezzanine Level Ticket. I would also be interested on a ticket for the Tony Awards Rehearsal.  Dm with  price/etc.

2022 Tony Awards Dress Rehearsal
 Jun 8 2022, 11:56:47 AM

Sunday morning

2022 Tony Awards Dress Rehearsal
 Jun 8 2022, 11:27:47 AM

I would love to attend the rehearsal also. If anyone has any extra tickets they would be willing to part with I would love to discuss fee and how to acquire the ticket.

Thank you so much

Jessie Mueller Stagedoor
 Jul 27 2016, 09:44:52 AM

NJ_BroadwayGirl said: "disneybroadwayfan22 said: "bltl812 said: In fact, she yelled at her driver saying he has to be ready to leave as soon as she comes out. I was sad."

Extremely disappointed. Lost a fan in me. Maybe she was having a bad day, but that's so disappointing
"

Disney, please do not let one person's observations from afar make you stop being a fan of Jessie Mueller. No one, including the person who s

Jessie Mueller Stagedoor
 Jul 26 2016, 08:25:36 PM

starcatchers said: "That sounds...untrue. "

What?  I am not sure why you are calling me a liar.  ... Got to love these boards ... Unnecessary personal attack when all I did was relate  something that I personally witnessed this past Saturday night. 

Jessie Mueller Stagedoor
 Jul 26 2016, 05:50:18 PM

Does she ever come out to the Waitress Stage door? I've seen Waitress 5 times and went to the stage door one more time and she never came out. I saw her leave the theater using a different door and waived at her but she didn't wave back even though she saw me. In fact, she yelled at her driver saying he has to be ready to leave as soon as she comes out. I was sad. I understand she doesn't have the time and doesn't owe anything to the people at the stage door, but I s

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jul 26 2016, 07:43:41 AM

MyFavoriteBrunette said: "bltl812 said: My seat was G 104. 

Oh!  That was a perfect seat!  Great balance of distance and central location.  I've sat in D and F and preferred F since I could see more of the lighting used on the stage floor.  Hamilton lighting looks amazing from the mezzanine.  Although I love B to just immerse myself in their acting, facial expressions and tears.

Glad you did the wait

Jul 25 2016, 11:09:47 AM

MyFavoriteBrunette said: "@blt812 where was your seat location?  Good move in taking it.  My fear is always missing any part of any show.

"

My seat was G 104. 

Jul 25 2016, 09:51:29 AM

Update on Saturday matinee's line:

Much to my surprise, I ran into a couple of girls that were standing next to me at the cancellation line for Saturday matinee and it looks like everyone in front of me as well as a few people behind me ( I was number 16 in line) got SRO or unclaimed lottery ( first few in line ) tickets! I am glad that I took the premium ticket, because I wanted to see the whole thing, but I would have taken SRO in a heartbeat had it been offered bef

Waitress ticket advice for the Mom
 Jul 23 2016, 09:54:51 PM

Notreallysilent 2 said: "At the box office they sel the partial view seats for $79 day of instead of $109 which is what they are online. The view is amazing also you Barely miss anything important!

"

Actually, If getting partial view seats I would recommend you get the ones on the right side of the stage ( when looking at the stage). There is quite a bit you miss if you seat on the partial view seats on the left side because you do not see t

Jul 23 2016, 09:51:47 PM

MyFavoriteBrunette said: "bltl812 said: I ended up with a premium last minute ... like right now!!! Yay

OMG! FABULOUS!
So everyone in front of you got in?  That's double fantastic!

"

Sadly, when I got in, I just took a premium  ticket that no-one else wanted.

Jul 23 2016, 09:50:24 PM

ampi2 said: "bltl812 said: I ended up with a premium last minute ... like right now!!! Yay

awesome! How many people got in? sounds like a lot!

"

Honestly, I don't know. They had come around offering a premium ticket that no-one took. At 1:55, the line had not moved at all, so I decided to walk up to the box office and ask if that premium ticket was still available and, much to my surprise, still was. So, I di

Jul 23 2016, 01:58:29 PM

MyFavoriteBrunette said: "bltl812 said: Wish I could stay for the evening show, but I have a ticket to Waitress for tonight. I am number 16 in line right now with not idea of how many tickets the people in front of me are waiting for. I am looking at stub hub but I am afraid to jump the gun because I was almost scammed yesterday. 

After getting my sister a blue dot TICKEMASTER seat Thursday that popped up for Friday night (row F seat 7)  I bought a

Jul 23 2016, 12:32:46 PM

rcbell64 said: "I wouldn't buy on SH until at least 1:25. That's when ticket prices drop most. I would bet you get one for under $250. You will still have time to run to the business center and print them out and get back right before the opening number. That said, SH can be slow on delivering, so if you dont get an email or download available for five minutes or so, call customer service as you walk to the business center and explain the urgency and they will rush the d

Jul 23 2016, 10:38:10 AM

Tuna2 said: "bltl812 said: "Just walked by and there are like 20 people in the cancellation line already. Should I join or should I just go see something else today?

I think you'll have a good chance for the evening show.  Like rcbell64 said, with today's temps getting into the upper 90's, I too bet that most of those folks are there for the matinee show!  Have plenty of water, shade, wear loose clothing and give it a try!

"

"

Wish I could stay for the evening show, but I have a ticket to Waitress for tonight. I am number 16 in line right now with not idea of how many tickets the people in front of me are waiting for. I am looking at stub hub but I am afraid to jump the gun because I was almost scammed yesterday.

Jul 23 2016, 07:38:17 AM

Just walked by and there are like 20 people in the cancellation line already. Should I join or should I just go see something else today?

Jul 21 2016, 10:49:17 PM

Was anyone at the cancellation line today? Planning on doing the cancellation line on Saturday for the matinee show,

Jul 21 2016, 10:02:23 PM

I noticed it was from an Australian site, so I went to the box  office and they confirmed it was a scam.

I wish I could post the 300 texts this guy sent "upset" with ticketmaster for messing up with his legitimate tickets  ... haha ... Maybe I can do the cancellation line on Saturday. Glad I didn't fall for it.

Thanks for all the feedback!

Jul 21 2016, 06:30:19 PM

http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-au/img/static/customerservice/SampleTicketFastIMG.JPG

The ticket looks identical to this.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You