News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sheab5678

Member Name: Sheab5678
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Violet Beauregarde CATCF  Jun 19 2017, 06:39:11 PM

I was listening to the CATCF soundtrack on Spotify and I got to the song where Violet meets her demise. I've heard that it is different from the West End production and she actually "explodes" but I am not sure how they actually execute that on stage. Has anyone seen the show and can explain to me how they make that work? Just curious lol

Fan mail question  Jun 29 2016, 08:52:19 PM

I'm going to the city tomorrow, and will be in the theater district. I have been looking to send some of the Hamilton cast fan mail, and I was wondering if I am allowed to drop fan mail off at the stage door? A lot of my favorite actors/actresses are leaving the show, and I was hoping to get my mail to them before they leave, and this could be a good way to do it. If anyone knows if this is allowed, please let me know! Thanks!

What to Wear to a Broadway Show  Jun 29 2016, 08:46:30 PM

I normally wear either a dress or skirt with a nice top. You will definitely not look out of place in a cocktail dress. Wear whatever you feel best in!

hamilton stage door?  Jun 29 2016, 06:00:21 PM

Woah that's sounds crazysurprisehopefully my experience won't be like that as I've never stage doored before!

hamilton stage door?  Jun 29 2016, 05:59:25 PM

Oh cool! Do you also happen to know if you're allowed to drop packages/letters at the stage door?

hamilton stage door?  Jun 29 2016, 05:48:56 PM

Oh awesome- that's about when I was planning on going anyways. Were you close enough to get photos then? Also when did u see the show (I know in late 2015/early 2016 stage doors were a lot less busy)

hamilton stage door?  Jun 29 2016, 05:47:29 PM

Omg that's so bad- I can't believe people actually disrupt the show like that! I will probably end up going 1-1.5 hours before the show ends as idk if I can wait that long. Maybe I'll just walk by the theater a few times and when it starts to become crowded I'll get my spot.

hamilton stage door?  Jun 29 2016, 05:39:22 PM

Actually I just realized that the before 8 pm people are probably for the before show stage dooring, which I did when I saw it. I know that doing that is popular as you don't have to stay until midnight to see any of the cast

hamilton stage door?  Jun 29 2016, 05:16:58 PM

Woah that's really earlysurprisethanks for the help though!

hamilton stage door?  Jun 29 2016, 05:13:49 PM

Oh okay:) do you have an idea of what time I should go to get a good spot?

hamilton stage door?  Jun 29 2016, 05:05:53 PM

Not to be rude, but why shouldn't I? I wanted to meet some of the cast as the night that I saw it there was bad weather and so I couldn't stage door. I was hoping to stage door to make up for the fact that I couldn't go when I actually saw the show recently.

hamilton stage door?  Jun 29 2016, 04:49:58 PM

Hi guys! Tomorrow I am going to the city to stage door the 8pm Hamilton show. I have two questions:

- How early should I go if it's an 8 pm show so that I can be along the front of the barricade?

-during the afternoon before I stage door, am I allowed to drop mail off at the stage door? I want to make sure that the cast gets my fan mail as a lot of them are leaving very soon.

thanks for the help! I am k

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You