News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SammieRae

Member Name: SammieRae
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 Jul 18 2016, 01:47:49 AM

I've seen both LOJ and Austin Smith as Burr. In my opinion, LOJ knocked it out of the park -- his singing, acting & dancing were all perfect! Hard act to follow. Having said that, I saw Austin Smith as Burr in mid June: his voice was amazing! I also thought his acting was an authentic Burr -- in many ways, I thought his performance was truer to the character than LOJ's version. At the same time, he seemed a bit stiff. Even though he's a member of the ensemble, y

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
 Jul 16 2016, 12:16:43 AM

Is Austin Smith on as Burr next week?

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 Jul 15 2016, 11:51:45 PM

CercleRouge said: "Leslie performed Room Where It Happens last night at the McKittrick Hotel...   https://www.instagram.com/p/BH47UYjgg20

Wow, thanks for this -- I assume that means you were there? Anything else you'd care to share about his performance? Like you, of all the principal departures in Hamilton, I was most disappointed to see LOJ go. Daveed Diggs was a close 2nd for me.

Daveed Diggs Set to Depart HAMILTON on Friday
 Jul 15 2016, 11:37:42 PM

Were any of you there tonight? Would love to hear a report about Daveed Diggs' last performance!

So thrilled to hear about his new opportunities!

Also looking forward to seeing Andrew Chappelle as Lafayette and Jefferson -- I have tickets for July 21st.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You