News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for NeverPlan

Member Name: NeverPlan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jul 6 2016, 06:51:41 PM

The cop is stationed here and usually has regulars that are in charge.  There were 2 teen agers who camped out and the 40 year old woman with 2 kids cut in front of them after the lottery/2pm show and wouldn't budge.

Then the box office people came out and were like who are the first 20 and it became madness.  These 2 girls are crying and those people aren't moving.

The cop says the theater and box office are tired of this mess since up until a month ago it was

Jul 6 2016, 06:27:41 PM

It's cancelled for tonight due to the people who jumped the line not backing down.  cops got mad and talked to the box office and essentially due to the people who refused to budge.

Jul 6 2016, 07:50:57 AM

I am pretty impressed with this line, I got here around 3:30a and was the last person for a while.  Took a nap until daybreak and suddenly the line is around the corner.  Now that people have packed up their bedding, it's condensed down.  Someone came around taking names for the cancellation list and explained what was going to happen next.

I didn't think you could line up so early for the lottery but it seems that now the cancellation line is now the lotto/ham4h

Jul 5 2016, 11:33:27 PM

I'm planning on trying my hand in the cancelation line and I'm curious as to how it works with the lottery, ham4ham, dual shows on Wednesdays.  I've never done a cancellation line before but I have done the Avenue Q and Wicked lotteries before.

I understand that this week due the people leaving there arean't many tickets available and that getting online today means maybe tickets for Friday/Saturday.

I do apologize if it's mentioned somewhere in the

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You