News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Hamilton Addict

Hamilton Addict Profile Photo
Member Name: Hamilton Addict
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

When will LMM return to Hamilton?
 Sep 22 2017, 03:20:52 PM

RndmAnswrs4RndmQstns said: "bdn223 said: "I heard he was going to open up The Great Comet in the West End."

But as Anatole.
"

The rumour I heard was that he would be playing both Anatole and Balaga...

Jennifer Ehle Stagedoor?
 May 12 2017, 02:06:03 PM

I saw the show and stagedoored about a month ago; she came out and was really nice. According to someone there that day, she usually comes out extremely late, however the night I was there she came out quickly. :)

present laughter stage door
 Apr 26 2017, 03:37:49 AM

The night I went, I believe everyone came out except Kevin Kline and Cobie Smulders. That night it was Cobie's birthday, so it is understandable as to why she didn't come out. I went back a few days later and stage doored for the matinee and Cobie did come out. She was really lovely! She spoke to me and my Mum for a minute or two, signed my playbill and my How I Met Your Mother photo (I am a huge HIMYM fan) and also took a photo. She was absolutely lovely! She said she stagedoored pre

Kevin Kline in Present Laughter
 Apr 22 2017, 10:42:37 AM

Checked in my playbill; the understudy for Gary is James Riordan. Your best bet at checking to see if he'll be performing is by asking the box office. They'll have a list of any scheduled absences.

SUNSET BOULEVARD -can we get this preserved?
 Apr 22 2017, 10:40:00 AM

chernjam said: "There's always a chance... I've taken to "harassing" (or rather encouraging ) people on Twitter - @SunsetBlvd @OfficialALW @michaelxavierUK @TheGlennClose @SiobhanDillonuk asking the same thing.  Xavier and Siobhan seem supportive as they've retweeted/liked tweets where people have asked for this... so jump in!  Hopefully the producers will see that if SITPWG could get another recording, Sunset is long overdue for one

SUNSET BOULEVARD -can we get this preserved?
 Apr 22 2017, 08:52:53 AM

Is there any chance of a cast recording being made of this production?

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
 Nov 7 2016, 05:25:02 PM

sgreen3 said: "Oak's last performance is December 24th: https://twitter.com/BroadwayGirlNYC/status/795701578304995328

Songs about what it means to be British
 Oct 22 2016, 04:49:29 AM

There's No Place Like London-Sweeney Todd wink

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
 Oct 2 2016, 03:55:37 PM

^^That may be my favourite post on here of all time! :)

Who is going to Hami
 Sep 25 2016, 04:51:05 PM

"Sorta sounds like the kind of society we can expect if Trump gets elected...."

Fiddler or Color Purple
 Aug 26 2016, 01:53:16 AM

That's a really tricky choice as, in my opinion, both are 5 star productions. I am sure you will enjoy either one, but personally I preferred Fiddler. Maybe watch some more clips of each shows to find out a little more? Hope you enjoy which ever one you choose!

Color Purple Stagedoor
 Aug 25 2016, 02:44:36 PM

When I went only Cynthia Erivo, Danielle Brooks and Kyle Satcliffe came out, it was a two show day so I imagine the rest of the cast were pretty tired. Huge crowd, but everyone got their playbills signed. :)

Danny Burstein out this week
 Aug 24 2016, 03:21:36 PM

Saw Adam Grupper back in May and at first I was a bit disappointed that I would be missing Danny, that disappointment soon went away. Adam is phenomenal! He puts so much emotion into the role, he was one of the best understudies I have ever seen. I raved about him so much to a friend that my friend really wanted to see him perform, so I contacted Adam on Twitter at the time and he said he would be performing this week. My friend has booked especially to see Adam. I can guarantee tha

Finding Neverland appreciation thread.
 Aug 21 2016, 04:27:50 AM

I really will be sad to see this show go as I thought it was magical and loved every second. Can't wait for it to come to London so I will be able to see it again. :)

Off-B.Way Advice
 Aug 1 2016, 03:55:32 AM

I think another poster had recommended the 54 Below shows, but didn't really know any of the artists so decided against it.

Sadly Oslo is sold out so chose Cagney to see instead.

Final line-up is: The Colour Purple, On Your Feet, Cats, Sense and Sensibility and Cagney. Also going to try the Hamilton lottery, wish me luck!

Just want to say another thanks to those who gave advice. I've been reading this board for about a year but never opened an account, so I thank

Lazarus
 Jul 25 2016, 08:55:39 AM

So happy I'll get to see the show again! I know it's a long shot, but I have my fingers crossed that Cristin Milioti will transfer too! :)

Off-B.Way Advice
 Jul 22 2016, 04:42:48 AM

Thanks to all who gave advice. Decided on seeing Oslo and Sense & Sensibility. Hopefully Oslo won't be too hard to get tickets to? :)

Off-B.Way Advice
 Jul 10 2016, 03:55:19 PM

Hey!

Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for Off B.Way Shows from 10th-13th August? I have been looking online for new B.Way shows but there doesn't really seem to be any this Summer. Seeing The Colour Purple, On Your Feet and Cats and hoping to add two extra off-B.Way shows onto that. My favourite shows are Hamilton (if it wasn't obvious by my username), Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and Something Rotten. Thanks! :)

Alex Brightman in SOR
 Jul 10 2016, 03:09:19 PM

BwayDude2 said: "Hey all, How long is Alex going to be in the show? Has anyone heard of rumors on when he's leaving?"

There are some rumours he is transferring with the show to London, due to him retweeting several tweets saying people would love for him to transfer. I asked him at stage door when I saw the show back in December and he said if I asked him to come he would LOL, he was so friendly! :)

Lazarus
 Jul 7 2016, 04:13:06 PM

gypsy101 said: "did we ever hear when that alleged cast recording is coming out?"

Asked Sophia Ann Caruso on Twitter a few months ago and she said the the cast have been told it was coming out in September. Here's a link:https://twitter.com/SOPHIANNECARUSO/status/725041902802886657

P.S: This is my first ever post on here! :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You