News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lafayette84

Member Name: Lafayette84
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Nov 25 2016, 09:02:12 PM

I'll do it if you want send me a message! 

Aug 16 2016, 10:29:14 PM

Susanbs said: "I understand Stub Hub will let you print the tickets out at their offices nearby - you should call them first to make sure. Their office is at 114 W 40th St, New York, NY

"

They do...as soon as you walk into their temporary LMS (while the regular one gets upgraded) you will see computer off to your left hand side. If you are picking up hard tickets you just see the people at the counter. 

Aug 16 2016, 10:19:46 PM

Andy51 said: "nightnic001 said: "I was watching Stubhub for tonight's show, because I am planning to do the line for next Saturday's matinee or get last minute Stubhub seats. Tonight there were 5, row T, center orch tickets that got down to 169! 

My understanding has been that Richard Rogers theatre requires printed tickets.  If that's the case, how do you print those last minute (sometimes literally last minute, or 5 minutes) 

Jul 13 2016, 06:18:22 PM

bltl812 said: "Does anyone know if re-sellers with tickets in pairs, separate them as show time approaches? 

"

I noticed yesterday they did for yesterday's performance. ...I ran into similar issue trying to scope out single tickets 

Jul 12 2016, 07:52:06 PM

jdra said: "rcbell64 said: "I'm dying for an update on the line lengths at this point. I'd LOVE to see it again but don't want to sleep out if I can help it. It wasn't so bad the first couple times because, although it was cold at night, we were allowed to have chairs. I don't know if my back can take sitting on the ground for 24 hours. I'm hoping to hear that getting there at 7 AM or so would be enough. Thinking of trying on a two-show day.

Jul 12 2016, 12:17:57 PM

I would assume Wednesday's...I'm contemplating getting in line around midnight for the matinee. Now that ticket prices on Third party sites are slowly going down, I feel like cancellation line is back to decent times. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You