News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for themaelstrom

Member Name: themaelstrom
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Color Purple - rush/student tickets ?
 Jul 14 2016, 08:14:28 AM

Hi gleek4114, if you're reading this now, you may be too late to get any rush tickets... was rushing yesterday, arrived at 7.10 am and was already 14th in line. By 8am, there were already 60 people or so in line. First person was there before 6am!

I got box seats. Would have preferred orchestra. If I had to do it again, I would have gone at 6.30 so I had options on where to seat... hope this helps. :)

Color Purple Rush?
 Jul 14 2016, 07:51:11 AM

Hello wick3, thank you! Oh my, the show was phenomenal! Cynthia's voice was  unreal!!! Those pipes! Heather was wonderful too. Was looking forward to seeing Danielle Brooks but she wasn't on the roster.

We got the box seats on the left side. Though the theater is small and we didn't miss any major scenes, still would have preferred orchestra seats.

Will definitely watch again! :)

Color Purple Rush?
 Jul 13 2016, 08:05:06 AM

Hello everyone! Signed up just to bump this thread... it's July 13th, arrived at the theater at 7.10am and we're 14th in line. It's 8.01 and there's 30 people in line total.

The first person got here at 5.20am because she said she came at 7.30 last time and she didn't get  a ticket!! Next person arrived at 6-ish.

I think since it's the summer, 6.30-7am is a safe area to be at to guarantee seats!! Will update when I get tickets! :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You